THE AI ENABLED ENTERPRISE: HARMONIZING RPA, INTELLIGENT AUTOMATION & COGNITIVE
Right now, we’re at a pivotal moment where this fast-paced industry is shifting gears from RPA to intelligent automation, cognitive and artificial intelligence. Enterprises are now leveraging these technologies to solve large and complex problems, taking automation and cognitive to enterprise scale and exploring what it means to have a digital workforce. Services are going digital and bot stores are open for business. Once again, the game has changed.
Avasant will join Ericsson and Procter & Gamble as a speaker for the Institute for Robotic Process Automation & AI (IRPA AI)’s flagship conference, Automation Innovation London, on November 6th at ETC Venues in London. Check out the agenda.
This is the industry’s first and longest running conference exclusively about automation, AI, cognitive and RPA, held by the first and only association focused on automation & AI. Join us to get top notch content from leading experts, form new relationships, learn about industry successes and failures, network with 200+ attendees and have some fun.
This year, we will focus on the AI enabled enterprise, as well as harmonizing RPA, intelligent automation and cognitive.
Key Speakers Include:
- Anupam Govil, Partner, Avasant
- Matz Lukmani, Attribution Product Lead, Google
- Zahid (Zede) Qayyum, Principal Engineer, Data Science & Artificial Intelligence, Procter and Gamble
- Raj Singh, Director IT Operations Automation, Ericsson
- Tom Castle, Director of Artificial Intelligence, RBS
- Kat James, Deputy Head of Data Science, Royal Mail
- Wael Elrifai, VP for Solution Engineering – Big Data, IoT & Artificial Intelligence at Pentaho, Hitachi Vantara
- Miriam Deasy, Principal Analyst, Advanced Digital Services, Ovum
- Andrew Burgess, Director, AJBurgess
- Tony Bocock, President, FITT France
- Gregory North, Program Co-Chair & Principal, Globe North Former CPO, Xerox Corporation
- Implementing AI: From Use Case to Proof of Value
- Automation as a Service – Managing Outcomes, Delivering ROI
- Building an Effective RPA COE – Enabling the Bot Factory
- The AI Journey: From Data Science to Strategic Asset
- The AI Enable Enterprise
- The Road to Intelligent Automation: From RPA to AI
- The New Digital Workforce: How Humans and AI I can Work Together
- Data is the New Oil: How Cognitive + Analytics Can Enable Digital Transformation
- Scaling Intelligent Automation: From Proof of Value to Sustained Enterprise Adoption
- The Human Element: Building Talent for the Digital Age
- Automation in IT: Re-Imaging Managed Services
- Driving New & Innovative Business Models through Automation & AI
- Riding the Next Wave: The Coming Convergence Between Automation, Cognitive & Blockchain
- Tying It All Together: The Sourcing and Role of Digital Ecosystem Partners
- The Impact of the GDPR on RPA, AI & Marketing
Companies like Allianz Insurance, Citibank, Specsavers, HSBC, UBS and more have signed up to attend. Last year, we had a sold-out event, so make sure you save your seat. Providers and influencers can register for as low as 780 GBP until Friday, October 12th. Buyers can attend at no cost – Register Here.
71% of attendees who signed up have identified themselves as actively evaluating solutions. If your 2018 sales and marketing goals include expanding your client base through networking opportunities, nurturing relationships, positioning yourself as a thought leader, generating leads or increasing marketing ROI, check out the sponsorship prospectus.