Outsourcing deals today are getting larger, more strategic, and more complex with converged IT, digital and business process services. Contract terms are getting longer and multi-dimensional, reaching hundreds of millions of dollars.
As a result, clients are paying careful attention to deal structuring and contract negotiation, ensuring they get the best deal. However, once the contract is in place and the transition is complete, many of them spend little time or attention ensuring that the service provider delivers to the terms of the agreement, in effect leaving enormous value on the table, unrealized.
In this interactive panel discussion, Avasant Partner Carlos Hernandez and Vice President Jim Lee will present Avasant’s vision for vendor management along with real-world experiences from two enterprise executives, touching on the following:
- Current challenges to a sustainable sourcing partnership
- Alternatives to traditional approaches to vendor governance
- How Vendor Management as a Service (VMaaS) ensures realization of business value from large outsourcing relationships
- Justifying the investment to establish a VMaaS program to achieve ROI
- Real world examples of VMaaS program success