THE EXCHANGE FORMAT
An Exchange is a unique, invitation-only meeting driven by pre-scheduled one-on-one workshops (business meetings) between pre-qualified solution providers and senior decision-makers. Thought provoking conference sessions, executive roundtables, and innovative networking opportunities round out the agenda, resulting in three days of focused, structured business development and information exchange.
THE EXCHANGE GIVES YOU EXCLUSIVE ACCESS TO:
- Advanced industry thinkers
- Valuable insights
- Creative business solutions
- Your true peers
- An itinerary that you control
Our delegates are hand-picked for the unique advantage they bring to each Exchange, creating an unparalleled level of discussion and an ideal environment for idea generation.
Another distinguishing feature of an IQPC Exchange is the opportunity for delegates to develop their own custom itineraries. The ability to tailor your Exchange program ensures that every moment at an Exchange reflects your company’s needs and interests.
TOP REASONS TO ATTEND
- Unique invitation-only event which will only feature senior executives from leading global companies.
- Unsurpassed formal and informal networking opportunities to share and exchange ideas and concepts.
- Benchmark your current strategies and initiatives with other leading companies in our exclusive BrainWeave™ discussions.
- Meet the leading solution providers relevant to your business needs in private, prescheduled, one-on-one meetings.
- A wide range of conference and discussion sessions led by peer-level presenters sharing case studies, best practices, and unique updates that are most relevant to your current priorities.
- Maximizing your time out of office by customizing your own itinerary. Select the conference sessions, BrainWeave discussions, and business meetings that match your initiatives and current business needs ensuring you have full control of your time at the Exchange.
More Value for your Time out of the Office
The Exchange offers a variety of unique learning styles and sessions, which you can select from to build a customized itinerary that reflects your current initiatives, priorities, and future strategic objectives.