With their actuarial roots, insurance companies have always been data-intensive businesses. But now, with customers demanding more personalized products, the risk of fraudulent claims growing, and new fintech competitors emerging, the need for transformative data intelligence solutions is critical.
In this peer group and intimate roundtable discussion, a handpicked group of insurance industry executives will explore how to harness the power of data to drive new products and enhance top line growth:
- Establishing federated data governance model to break data silos, while protecting data ownership
- Moving beyond traditional data warehouse tools and processes to big data solutions, such as data lakes.
- Incorporating unstructured and external data along with internal data from a variety of systems, including mainframes, data warehouse appliances, and other legacy platforms.
- Managing the cost of cloud storage by knowing how much data to retain and for how long.
- Bridging the talent gap to go beyond data reporting to true data science.
- Incorporating sustainability in all data management systems and processes
Request an Invitation
Advisory Board Member, Tanium
Avasant Distinguished Fellow
GM & Head of Insurance Business (USA)
Head of Insight & Data Business for Insurance Clients
Global Insight & Data Portfolio Lead for FSI
Avasant is a leading management consulting firm focused on translating the power of technology into realizable business strategies for the world’s largest corporations. Specializing in digital and IT transformation, sourcing advisory, global strategy, and governance services, Avasant prides itself on delivering high-value engagements through industry-focused innovation and flexible client-based solutions.
Our seasoned professionals have an average of 20 years of industry-honed expertise, having conducted 1000+ engagements in over 50 countries. Avasant’s next generation consulting and advisory methods have made it the top-ranked firm in its class, with recognition from numerous organizations, including: Vault, NOA, IAOP, and Wall Street Journal.
Avasant’s engagement in the global market has inspired a strong commitment to community and purpose. Avasant Foundation supports technology and skill development programs to create employment opportunities for youth across Africa, Asia, the Caribbean and Latin America.
For more information, visit https://www.avasant.com.