Avasant’s RadarView™ Heralds the Rapid Proliferation of AI-led Business Transformation
Avasant, today unveiled its RadarView™ market assessment covering the Applied AI & Advanced Analytics services space. The RadarView™ report recognizes the top 22 providers for AI & Advanced Analytics services. These 22 providers have shown mature capabilities and consistent growth in their service offerings and have been assessed across three key dimensions – practice maturity, investments & innovation, and ecosystem development. The report categorizes the top Leaders, Innovators, Disruptors, and Challengers as follows: Leaders: Accenture, Cognizant, HCL, IBM, Infosys, TCS, Wipro Innovators: Atos, Capgemini, DXC, LTI, NTT Data, Tech Mahindra, Zensar Disruptors: Genpact, Mindtree, NIIT Technologies, Persistent Challengers: Mphasis, Sutherland, UST Global, WNS Download the 79-page report here. Anupam Govil, a partner with Avasant, congratulated the winners noting, “With the rapid evolution of cognitive technologies and compatible AI & Advanced Analytics solutions, enterprises are beginning to see real business value. AI solutions have become enterprise-grade, and are being implemented to drive actionable insights, recommendation engines, autonomic actions, fraud prevention, personalization and a whole host of other functions. In 2019, enterprises graduated from pilots to production-stage AI implementations. Now they are gearing-up to expand the scope of AI deployments beyond function-specific to enterprise-wide use cases. Data modernization initiatives, tech-convergence, and maturity of RPA have created the foundation for enterprises to undertake larger scale AI endeavors. We expect AI to become a core Business transformation lever resulting in rapid proliferation in 2020.” The Applied AI & Advanced Analytics RadarView™ 2020 report addresses the need of enterprises to identify the potential, use cases, success stories, and right action points to accelerate their AI & Advanced Analytics endeavors. It also brings out detailed capability and experience analyses of key service providers to assist enterprises in identifying the right partner for their AI journey. Some of the key findings from the report include:
- Enterprise proliferation of AI and Advanced Analytics is growing at over 30% on account of increase in first-gen adopters and successful PoCs.
- Enterprises could realize 10-15% top-line and 50-80% operational metrics improvement.
- Nearly 46% of current AI deployments have entered the production-stage.
- Use cases in Recommendations & Predictions are rising the fastest.
- BFSI, retail, telecom, healthcare, and manufacturing are at the forefront of AI adoption.
- 74% of enterprises that are modernizing data, have initiated leverage of AI.
- Progressive enterprises are undertaking deployment of multiple other digital levers with AI to unlock true business value
- Service providers have continued developing industry-specific AI solutions, fostering partnerships with specialized tech-vendors, and been able to deliver value to enterprises.