Avasant’s RadarView™ forecasts explosive growth in Enterprise CyberSecurity for the Most Innovative Service Providers
Today, Avasant unveiled its second edition of RadarView™ market assessment for Cybersecurity Services. The RadarView™ report covers the top 28 service providers that have shown mature capabilities, future-aligned investments and innovations, and consistent growth in their Cybersecurity offerings. The report recognizes the top service providers as follows:
- Leaders: Accenture, AT&T, Atos|Syntel, HCL, IBM, Secureworks, Symantec, Wipro
- Innovators: BAE Systems, British Telecom, DXC, NTT, Orange Cyberdefense, TCS, Telefonica, Trustwave
- Disruptors: Alert Logic, Capgemini, CenturyLink, Cognizant, Fujitsu, Infosys, Tech Mahindra, Verizon
- Challengers: CGI, T-Systems, UST Global, Zensar
- The Manufacturing sector, with its increased adoption of IoT devices and industry 4.0 initiatives, is rapidly becoming the next big adopter of cybersecurity using managed security service providers (MSSPs). It has already reached a 15% share of the cybersecurity market and is just behind the BFSI sector now.
- Similarly, enterprises in the Asia Pacific region are also becoming more aware of the threat environment and have started investing in cybersecurity. Service providers are expanding their cybersecurity capabilities in the geography to address this need.
- Globally, there is a growing demand for Security Information and Event Management (SIEM) or Security Orchestration, Automation, and Response (SOAR) solutions that leverage AI/ML technology to help integrate disparate security tools and reduce manual processes and false alarms.
- New and upcoming data privacy laws by various governments, taking a cue from GDPR, are much more comprehensive in terms of addressing data leakage risk owing to the adoption of technologies such as cloud computing and IoT devices.