Avasant’s RadarView™ Recognizes 16 Key Providers Driving Innovation to Support Enterprise Adoption of Blockchain
LOS ANGELES, July 16th, 2018 Avasant, today unveiled RadarViewTM market assessment covering the blockchain services space. This report recognizes 16 service providers for their contribution to furthering adoption of blockchain in leading enterprises. The service providers awarded top honors include:
- Leaders: Accenture, IBM, LTI, NTT Data
- Innovators: Capgemini, Cognizant, HCL, Infosys, TCS, Wipro
- Disruptors: Mphasis, Tech Mahindra, UST Global
- Challengers: Hexaware, Luxoft, Zensar
- 2019 will become the year of blockchain as nearly a quarter of ongoing projects go up for business value assessment in the next 12 months.
- Enterprises in the banking, financial services and manufacturing sectors, have been at forefront of recognizing this potential, and currently constitute 60% of blockchain services provider revenue.
- With less than 6% projects in implementation phase, scarcity of talent with real world enterprise grade integration experience is the single biggest challenge for enterprises and providers.
- More than 35% of key Blockchain service providers are considering inorganic means to expand their practice.
- Enterprises are planning to make investments to grow their pool of certified blockchain professionals over 200% in the next twelve months.