LOS ANGELES, December 3rd, 2018
Today, Avasant unveiled its pioneering RadarView™ market assessment for Hybrid Enterprise Cloud Services. The RadarView™ report covers the top 24 global service providers and systems integrators that have shown mature capabilities, innovative solutions, and consistent growth in their hybrid enterprise cloud offerings. The report categorizes the top service providers as follows:
- Leaders: Accenture, Cognizant, HCL, IBM, Infosys, NTT, TCS, Wipro
- Innovators: Atos|Syntel, Capgemini, CenturyLink, DXC, Fujitsu, Tech Mahindra, Zensar
- Disruptors: CGI, Mindtree, Mphasis, NIIT Technologies, Orange Business Services, Unisys
- Challengers: CSS Corp, Hexaware, UST Global
Download Avasant’s complimentary 84-page report here.
Avasant’s CEO, Kevin S. Parikh, congratulated the winners noting, “Hybrid enterprise cloud is the foundational pillar for true enterprise digital transformation. Today’s boardroom conversations center around driving transformational business value by leveraging technology prerequisites such as artificial intelligence, internet of things, and blockchain. All of these technologies can be leveraged and built upon hybrid cloud platforms that provide the necessary speed, agility, and security to generate game-changing business value.”
Enterprise Cloud has become an established driver for cost containment and IT efficiencies. Industry-leading organizations are increasingly looking beyond simple Cloud implementations and building hybrid cloud architecture as a top-line driver for a scalable business.
Key research findings include:
- Over 80% organizations already have a hybrid environment. Even these are becoming more complex, with nearly three quarters of these environments involving multiple public and private clouds
- Poor governance and management practices can lead to costs spiraling over 2.4 times the original budget for cloud implementations – thus driving a greater adoption of processes and tools around cloud management
- Enterprises are strengthening hybrid cloud management skills within their teams, and also looking for same in the service providers they work with
Avasant’s Digital Practice Leader, Rakesh Patro, added, “As the industry matures, the need for enterprises to move to the cloud is no longer a consideration, it’s a necessity. In fact, many organizations are rapidly moving the most business-critical workloads to the public cloud. What’s next in the cloud journey is optimal cloud management and orchestration in an increasingly complex IT environment. This trend is leading to significant increases in the need for hybrid cloud services across all industries.”
Avasant is a leading management consulting firm focused on translating the power of technology into realizable business strategies for the world’s largest corporations. Specializing in digital and IT transformation, sourcing advisory, global strategy, and governance services, Avasant prides itself on delivering high-value engagements through industry-focused innovation and flexible client based solutions.
Our seasoned professionals have an average of 20 years of industry-honed expertise, having conducted 1000+ engagements in over 50 countries. Avasant’s next generation consulting and advisory methods have made it the top-ranked firm in its class, with recognition from numerous organizations, including: Vault, NOA, IAOP, and Wall Street Journal.
Avasant’s engagement in the global market has inspired a strong commitment to community and purpose. Avasant Foundation supports technology and skill development programs to create employment opportunities for youth across Africa, Asia, the Caribbean and Latin America.
For more information, visit https://www.avasant.com.
Follow news, photos and video on Twitter at http://www.twitter.com/avasant, Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/avasantllc, and LinkedIn at https://www.linkedin.com/company/avasant/.