DXC recognized as a Challenger in Avasant’s Airlines and Airports Digital Services RadarView™ Report 2019
Among endless service provider options, novel and disruptive mechanics in innovation brings recognition as a Challenger for Airlines and Airports Digital Services 2019.Read the Avasant report
“DXC brings rich expertise in building solutions for greater adoption of common standards through partnerships with industry associations.”
AVASANT ANALYST INSIGHTS
- DXC has over 40 years of experience serving the airline industry across its entire value chain, with little play in airports.
- It solutions leverage various emerging technologies to deliver value to airlines and airport clients. For instance, its PSS uses automation for service functions such as pricing, shopping, reservations and ancillary sales; and its Connected Traveler Suite uses a combination of mobility, beacon, data management and analytics.
- It also focuses on creating solutions that address industry challenges and increase adoption of common standards. For instance, it created a system-agnostic NDC adapter which unifies different NDC dialects in the market to one dialect or common language across all platforms and systems, enabling any system to be NDC compliant.
Investments and Innovation
- DXC has its digital innovation labs that support the incubation of ideas, learning and innovative technology solutions. Also, it has 6 CoEs dedicated to the transportation industry.
- It views digital technologies (analytics, AI and biometrics) as tools that will enable airports to become the centralized hub of the travel industry.
Partnership and Ecosystem
- DXC has developed strategic partnerships to strengthen its service offerings. It partnered with Loyalty Partner Solutions for its loyalty solution, DXC Loyalty. Its Disruption Management system, which continuously monitors flight events, is based on technology from Solution-Tek.
- It is a strategic partner of IATA, involved in areas of architecture & technology, passenger experience, and shop order.
- It is a member of the InterAirline Through Check-In (IATCI) Implementation Group, a group involved in the development, implementation, and usage of inter-airline through check-in functionality.
DXC’s Airlines and Airports Practice
2019 Blockchain Services RadarView™ Report
2019 SD-WAN Managed Services RadarView Report
2019 Digital Masters RadarView™ Report
2019 Cybersecurity RadarView™ Report
2019 Applied AI and Advanced Analytics RadarView™ Report
2019 Internet of Things Services RadarView™ Report
2018 Hybrid Enterprise Cloud Services RadarView™ Report
2018 Intelligent Automation Services RadarView™ Report
2018 Blockchain Services RadarView™ Report
This graphic was published by Avasant LLC as part of a larger research document and should be evaluated in the context of the entire document. The document is available upon request from Avasant website. Avasant does not endorse any provider, product or service depicted in its research publications, including RadarViewTM, and does not advise users to select only those providers recognized in these publications. Avasant’s research publications are based on information from best available sources and Avasant’s opinion at the time of publication, and their contents should not be construed as statements of fact. Avasant disclaims all warranties, expressed or implied, with respect to this research, including and warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.