Avasant Speaks at Digital Convergence Conference (DCC) 2019 Avasant Speaks at IAOP’s GOV19: Governance in the Digital Era
“Softtek augments its digital solutions by integrating automation and driving innovation through a lab dedicated for airline industry.”
- Primarily focused on the airlines industry with long-running engagements and marquee customers in the US, and has started making forays in the airport segment.
- Adopted a near shore delivery model to better serve clients, with most of its delivery centers based out of Latin America to ensure seamless delivery.
- Offers industry solutions across the business areas of commercial, customer and reservations, air and technical operations and enterprise management and analytics.
- Its digital portfolio of solutions span IT operations, customer engagement, business analytics and innovation. This includes network planning, revenue management, reservation and cargo, ground operations, air and technical operations, and people/ finance.
- Has leveraged emerging technologies in developing its airline IT operation solution, its SRE platform, which includes automation, and AI/ML capabilities.
Investments and Innovation
- Focused on investing in the customer journey, through service consistency and improving the customer “guest” experience.
- Incubates ideas for clients through multiple means and manages innovation through an Innovation Management Framework supported by its Digital Innovation Labs.
- Focused on co-creation of disruptive solutions leveraging technologies and enabling a culture for collaborative innovation across the organization.
- Has a dedicated Airline Innovation Lab, located in Dallas, Texas. The lab focuses on emerging technologies for airlines, customer engagement and employee experience and productivity. Key focus areas include VR / AR, Biometrics, Enterprise IoT, Digital Assistants /Chatbots, AI and Mobile.
Partnership and Ecosystem
- Collaborates with leading industry technology providers. For example, it has implemented and supported Amadeus Altea Suite, a complete Passenger Service System, for the world’s largest low-cost carrier.
- Has developed partnerships with enterprise-wide technology as well as niche digital technology providers to augment capabilities. For instance, its partnership with Oracle allows it to offer application transformation service to airline clients and with SnapLogic helps in improving application and data integration capabilities.
DISCLAIMER: This graphic was published by Avasant LLC as part of a larger research document and should be evaluated in the context of the entire document. The document is available upon request from Avasant website. Avasant does not endorse any provider, product or service depicted in its research publications, including RadarViewTM, and does not advise users to select only those providers recognized in these publications. Avasant’s research publications are based on information from best available sources and Avasant’s opinion at the time of publication, and their contents should not be construed as statements of fact. Avasant disclaims all warranties, expressed or implied, with respect to this research, including and warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.