WNS recognized as a Challenger in Avasant’s Airlines and Airports Digital Services RadarView™ Report 2019 – 2020
Among endless service provider options, novel and disruptive mechanics in innovation brings recognition as a Challenger for Airlines and Airports Digital Services 2019-2020.Read the Avasant report
AVASANT ANALYST INSIGHTS
- WNS has a wealth of industry domain knowledge in customer experience, marketing, operations, IT and shared services, providing solutions to its airlines and airports clients by leveraging its business process management expertise, technology skills, analytics and automation capabilities.
- In addition to managing operations for its industry clients, it has developed airline-specific offerings for customer experience and operations. For instance, AnciFly is an ancillary revenue analytics engine that analyzes itineraries with highest propensity for purchase of ancillary products. Another solution is GuestKonnect, a guest relations management suite using analytics to deliver actionable insights.
- Uses proprietary delivery frameworks that incorporates its business-process re-engineering expertise to ensure effective project implementation. Outperform Sales Framework (OSF), its proprietary framework helps improve revenue generation and optimize cost of sales through benchmarking and analysis of sales performance.
Investments and Innovation
- Focused on innovation with a dedicated Travel CoE which combines talent pool with travel domain knowledge, BPM operations, analytical skills and transformation capabilities.
- Established CoEs for building specific industry-related capabilities and knowledge on topics such as NDC and Passenger Revenue Accounting (PRA).
Partnership and Ecosystem
- Established partnerships with technology companies focused on building capabilities on content management, cloud and automation.
- Also, partners with leading industry organizations such as IATA, involved in areas of revenue accounting. It also participates in IATA industry events including a panel discussion on Revenue Accounting & Cost Management at IATA’s World Financial Symposium.
This graphic was published by Avasant LLC as part of a larger research document and should be evaluated in the context of the entire document. The document is available upon request from Avasant website. Avasant does not endorse any provider, product or service depicted in its research publications, including RadarViewTM, and does not advise users to select only those providers recognized in these publications. Avasant’s research publications are based on information from best available sources and Avasant’s opinion at the time of publication, and their contents should not be construed as statements of fact. Avasant disclaims all warranties, expressed or implied, with respect to this research, including and warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.