HCL recognized as a Leader in Avasant’s Applied AI and Advanced Analytics Services RadarView™ Report 2020
Among endless service provider options, novel and disruptive mechanics in innovation brings recognition as a Leader for Applied AI and Advanced Analytics Services 2020.Read the Avasant report
“Platform-centric AI approach backed by DRYiCE automation-focused offerings. Marquee client base, diverse partnerships, and massive IBM deal.”
AVASANT ANALYST INSIGHTS
- HCL’s Applied AI focuses on 3 key areas: persona-based and human-centric approach, design thinking-led solutioning, and rapid experimentation.
- Its IPs and platform are complemented by several solution accelerators. It has embedded its IP – DRYiCE into solutions, several platforms (such as Advantage IllumInfo and AI Accelerator) and solution accelerators across the value chain (such as Gatekeeper for automated data testing and iAutomate for intelligent runbook automation).
- It has also developed a Data Marketplace (DMP) for on-demand data and insight delivery. In the future, it expects DMP to evolve into an organized catalog of all data and analytics services and assets.
- HCL’s partnerships with technology providers span the areas of joint exploration of opportunities (AWS, Pivotal, and Adobe), lab activities (Microsoft), and product and solution development (IBM and Appian).
- It has partnerships with several start-ups to boost niche and domain-focused capabilities. For instance, it collaborates with Arterys for cloud-based medical imaging platform, Citrine for AI-based data platform for material science, and Hyperscience for automating office work through AI.
Investments and Innovation
- HCL has taken a CoE-centric approach towards developing new offerings, collaboration with partners, and developing thought leadership. It has set up CoEs across geographies for Data Science, Applied AI, Big Data, Visual Analytics, and Data Management.
- It also has several innovation centers and collaborative labs. For instance, in the US, it has set up an innovation center with Tableau and MS Azure. In Sweden, it has a collaborative lab with Microsoft. In India, it has set up a Digital Process Operations CoE with Google.
HCL’S APPLIED AI AND ADVANCED ANALYTICS SERVICES PRACTICE
2020 CYBERSECURITY SERVICES RADARVIEW™ REPORT
2019-2020 UTILITIES DIGITAL SERVICES RADARVIEW™ REPORT
2019-2020 INTELLIGENT AUTOMATION SERVICES RADARVIEW™ REPORT
2019-2020 HEALTHCARE DIGITAL SERVICES RADARVIEW™ REPORT
2019-2020 AIRLINES AND AIRPORTS DIGITAL SERVICES RADARVIEW™ REPORT
2019 BLOCKCHAIN SERVICES RADARVIEW™ REPORT
2019 SD-WAN MANAGED SERVICES RADARVIEW REPORT
2019 DIGITAL MASTERS RADARVIEW™ REPORT
2019 CYBERSECURITY RADARVIEW™ REPORT
2019 APPLIED AI AND ADVANCED ANALYTICS RADARVIEW™ REPORT
2019 INTERNET OF THINGS SERVICES RADARVIEW™ REPORT
2018 HYBRID ENTERPRISE CLOUD SERVICES RADARVIEW™ REPORT
2018 INTELLIGENT AUTOMATION SERVICES RADARVIEW™ REPORT
2018 BLOCKCHAIN SERVICES RADARVIEW™ REPORT
This graphic was published by Avasant LLC as part of a larger research document and should be evaluated in the context of the entire document. The document is available upon request from Avasant website. Avasant does not endorse any provider, product or service depicted in its research publications, including RadarViewTM, and does not advise users to select only those providers recognized in these publications. Avasant’s research publications are based on information from best available sources and Avasant’s opinion at the time of publication, and their contents should not be construed as statements of fact. Avasant disclaims all warranties, expressed or implied, with respect to this research, including and warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.