Cognizant recognized as a Leader in Avasant’s Applied Intelligence and Advanced Analytics Services RadarView™ Report
Among endless service provider options, novel and disruptive mechanics in innovation brings recognition as a Leader for Applied Intelligence and Advanced Analytics Services 2019.Read the Avasant report
AVASANT ANALYST INSIGHTS
- Cognizant has both a set of proprietary platform-based solutions as well as deep expertise and experience in working with other best-of-breed platforms in the AI and advanced analytics space. Its proprietary AI-as-a-Service platform BigDecisions AI, in conjunction with its data management framework, has helped customers across industry segments and has resulted in the rapid growth of the practice.
- Significant traction in BFS, healthcare, and retail & CPG verticals has helped it build use-cases, including AI-driven customer intelligence (BFS), risk and fraud intelligence (BFS), and operations intelligence (CPG).
- Cognizant offers a comprehensive set of AI and analytics offerings under its Digital Business umbrella, where it integrates human-centered solutions with advisory-led conversations. It also helps clients with key issues related to AI governance, ethics, and AI-solution-related change management.
- It invested in human capital early on and has developed a strong team with over 6,300 employees trained in AI, NLP, and data science.
- Cognizant has partnerships with leading platform providers, including AWS, Google, Azure, Microsoft and domain specialists like OPTYM, Clickfox, and FRISS. It has developed 50+ prototypes and executed 10+ production engagements for Google AI, and over 50+ clients on Azure solutions. It established an AI Lab in partnership with Carnegie Mellon University.
- As part of its relationship with Microsoft, Cognizant has placed big bets on Azure and leveraged it to develop solutions like BigDecisions, ONERetail, and data clinics.
Investments and Innovation
- Cognizant’s multiple acquisitions in the past, including Brilliant Service (IoT analytics), Zone (marketing analytics), and TMG Healthcare (embedded solutions analytics) have helped increase its global footprint and enhance its vertical-specific offerings.
- Cognizant is also performing co-innovation and joint IP creation with clients around retail analytics and healthcare analytics platforms. As part of its Cognizant Accelerator program, it runs LaunchPad, a 6-month program that explores and connects start-ups and develops best-of-breed products around AI and analytics with them.
This graphic was published by Avasant LLC as part of a larger research document and should be evaluated in the context of the entire document. The document is available upon request from Avasant website. Avasant does not endorse any provider, product or service depicted in its research publications, including RadarViewTM, and does not advise users to select only those providers recognized in these publications. Avasant’s research publications are based on information from best available sources and Avasant’s opinion at the time of publication, and their contents should not be construed as statements of fact. Avasant disclaims all warranties, expressed or implied, with respect to this research, including and warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.