Happiest Minds recognized as a Disruptor in Avasant’s Applied Intelligence and Advanced Analytics Services RadarView™ Report
Among endless service provider options, novel and disruptive mechanics in innovation brings recognition as a Disruptor for Applied Intelligence and Advanced Analytics Services 2019.Read the Avasant report
AVASANT ANALYST INSIGHTS
- Since 2017, Happiest Minds has increased its strategic focus on the applied AI and analytics space and rapidly expanded its dedicated practice, including the development of a dedicated Analytics center of excellence. Consequently, it has developed solutions across multiple industries, and has also seen good conversion rates from PoC to production.
- Its account strategy is focused on deep mining to identify analytics opportunities for all existing clients. This helped develop long-term client engagements traversing the entire analytics and AI adoption journey. For example, it initially helped a Fortune 300 retailer in sporadic initiatives on cross-sell/upsell and price analytics, and is now involved in the development of an advanced omnichannel recommendation engine.
- It has developed a lean but highly focused team composed of a number of deep learning experts with experience in defining and building data platforms in the areas of education, retail, BFSI, manufacturing, media and entertainment. It also has extensive training programs across multiple tools.
- Happiest Minds has created a strong partner ecosystem with leading platform providers such as IBM Watson, Amazon AWS, Snowflake (for data management), Confluent Kafka (streaming), Tensorflow (for image classification) and Microsoft Azure (gold partner). It is also a part of Microsoft’s AI inner circle partner program.
- It spends considerable effort in developing its own understanding and thought leadership. It publishes points-of-view related to industry trends and the adoption of AI and analytics at a high frequency and also participates in a large number of industry events to disseminate its research.
Investments and Innovation
- To strengthen its analytics CoE, Happiest Mind intends to add over 200 members over the next 12 months. It is investing in identifying and recruiting people with skill sets around data warehousing, BI, big data, data science, AI and cognitive services by leveraging sources such as hackathons, and multiple crowdsourcing competitions.
- It is further expanding the practice not just from the people and revenue perspectives, but from new IP development and delivery as well.
This graphic was published by Avasant LLC as part of a larger research document and should be evaluated in the context of the entire document. The document is available upon request from Avasant website. Avasant does not endorse any provider, product or service depicted in its research publications, including RadarViewTM, and does not advise users to select only those providers recognized in these publications. Avasant’s research publications are based on information from best available sources and Avasant’s opinion at the time of publication, and their contents should not be construed as statements of fact. Avasant disclaims all warranties, expressed or implied, with respect to this research, including and warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.