NTT recognized as an Innovator in Avasant’s Applied Intelligence and Advanced Analytics Services RadarView™ Report
Among endless service provider options, novel and disruptive mechanics in innovation brings recognition as an Innovator for Applied Intelligence and Advanced Analytics Services 2019.Read the Avasant report
AVASANT ANALYST INSIGHTS
- NTT DATA has analytics offerings through its data & analytics (D&A) unit, which is augmented by proprietary reusable assets and big data analytics solutions that combine big data platform, analytics software, and analytics consulting. Other solutions include Hadoop, BizXaaS BA (customer analytics) and Xrosscloud (M2M solution).
- It has established a dedicated platform engineering team, including 3 Hadoop committers, to focus on Hadoop use cases and big data challenges. So far, the team has implemented over 100 production cases covering application development, security and cluster construction.
- It significantly leverages its analytics methodology, dubbed BICLAVIS, with deep expertise acquired from 200 business intelligence (BI) consulting cases.
- It continues to invest in core and industry-specific use cases. For instance, it unveiled a new unified clinical analytics and management platform that enables healthcare clients to integrate imaging analytics for clinical teams and radiologists.
- NTT has forged strategic partnerships with market-leading players such as Cloudera, MarkLogic (big data solutions), Solix technologies (AI-enabled financial solutions), Imbio (lung analytic algorithms), Zebra Medical Vision (medical imagine), and Pieces Technologies (clinical AI).
- Recently, it became the newest member to join MapR Technologies Converge partners program, under which both companies will jointly work on big data workloads in areas such as logistics, supply chain optimization and IoT.
- It is co-developing analytics and ML solutions in partnership with BluePrism as part of its “solutions for intelligent automation” program.
Investments and Innovation
- NTT DATA invests more than USD 6B annually towards research and development (R&D) in emerging technologies, which is carried out across 3 innovation labs and global delivery centers. Through their NTT Innovation Institute (NTT i3), it partners with clients to develop new solutions in the Al/Analytics space.
- It has invested in DeepTek, a medical imaging AI start-up, to expedite and reduce complex diagnosis process for radiologists. This also enables NTT DATA to leverage a healthy mix of DeepTek’s radiologists and data scientists to help strengthen its commercial medical imaging database.
This graphic was published by Avasant LLC as part of a larger research document and should be evaluated in the context of the entire document. The document is available upon request from Avasant website. Avasant does not endorse any provider, product or service depicted in its research publications, including RadarViewTM, and does not advise users to select only those providers recognized in these publications. Avasant’s research publications are based on information from best available sources and Avasant’s opinion at the time of publication, and their contents should not be construed as statements of fact. Avasant disclaims all warranties, expressed or implied, with respect to this research, including and warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.