Avasant Speaks at Digital Convergence Conference (DCC) 2019 Avasant Speaks at IAOP’s GOV19: Governance in the Digital Era
“Platform-centric approach, strong partnership ecosystem, significant investments in R&D and capability development.”
- TCS has been pioneer in providing analytics and big data services, earning over USD 2B per year through its analytics and insights (A&I) practice. It has recorded 40+ wins during Q1’19 under this practice, which strengthens its Business 4.0 framework.
- Its cognitive automation platform ignio continues to gain traction, pulling over USD 31M revenue in 2018. Around 61% of Ignio’s revenue comes from North America, 17% from UK, 12% from Europe and rest 10% from Asia-Pacific. ignio has filed over 75 patents in AI/ML space.
- Additionally, it has built several industry-specific solutions such as Optumera, a big data-enabled digital merchandising solution and TCS IP2, an intelligent power plant solution.
- It has strong and loyal customer base primarily concentrated in the BFSI and retail & CPG verticals, where they have worked with several marquee customers, including Cargotec and a leading bank in the US.
- TCS formed strategic partnerships with leading technology players such as IBM, Google, Oracle as well as leading consulting firms and platform providers like Cloudera, Hortonworks, and Informatica.
- It launched an enterprise data lake (EDL) for advanced analytics on the AWS platform, enabling BFSI clients (e.g., a US investment management firm and a leading US financial services provider) to transform business processes through data-driven intelligence.
Investments and Innovation
- Through its 2 robust programs, Academic Interface and Data Scientist, it helps graduates and expert statisticians to cross-skill by leveraging third-party and proprietary toolsets.
- It established 3 innovations labs in India to develop innovative analytics and industry-specific solutions, 2 of which are dedicated analytics labs in Chennai and Pune, and 1 for data and decision sciences in Delhi.
DISCLAIMER: This graphic was published by Avasant LLC as part of a larger research document and should be evaluated in the context of the entire document. The document is available upon request from Avasant website. Avasant does not endorse any provider, product or service depicted in its research publications, including RadarViewTM, and does not advise users to select only those providers recognized in these publications. Avasant’s research publications are based on information from best available sources and Avasant’s opinion at the time of publication, and their contents should not be construed as statements of fact. Avasant disclaims all warranties, expressed or implied, with respect to this research, including and warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.