Wipro recognized as a Leader in Avasant’s Applied Intelligence and Advanced Analytics Services RadarView™ Report
Among endless service provider options, novel and disruptive mechanics in innovation brings recognition as a Leader for Applied Intelligence and Advanced Analytics Services 2019.Read the Avasant report
AVASANT ANALYST INSIGHTS
- Wipro has been an early mover in artificial intelligence (AI) and analytics space (before 2013).
- Its flagship AI-based enterprise platform HOLMES has been central to the AI/AA business and has helped to develop and deliver mature offerings to 300+ clients. Wipro has also created a HOLMES advisory board (~25 members composed of partners and customers) to showcase PoVs and develop use cases for enterprises.
- Its industry focus is mainly on Banking, Retail & CPG, and High Tech using a combination of license- and outcome-based pricing models.
- Wipro leverages a robust partnership ecosystem consisting of AI/analytics platform providers (Arago, IBM Watson), cloud service providers (Microsoft, AWS, GCP), and data platform providers (Feedzai, DataBricks).
- It has fostered deep alliances with the academia (Tel Aviv University, Indian Institute of Sciences (IISc), Swinburne University) for research & development projects and GTM strategy.
Investments and Innovation
- Wipro has focused on building AI/ML skill and has incubated the School of Decision Sciences with courses and certifications for multiple roles and Future Skills program (in partnership with NASSCOM).
- It has invested ~$100 million funds in number of AI start-up companies like Vicarious, Moogsoft, and Avaamo through Wipro Ventures, their strategic investment arm. Additionally, it is incubating AI as a practice with a focus on building competency and enabling wide GTM messaging.
This graphic was published by Avasant LLC as part of a larger research document and should be evaluated in the context of the entire document. The document is available upon request from Avasant website. Avasant does not endorse any provider, product or service depicted in its research publications, including RadarViewTM, and does not advise users to select only those providers recognized in these publications. Avasant’s research publications are based on information from best available sources and Avasant’s opinion at the time of publication, and their contents should not be construed as statements of fact. Avasant disclaims all warranties, expressed or implied, with respect to this research, including and warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.