EPAM recognized as a Challenger in Avasant’s Blockchain Services 2019 RadarView™ Report
Among endless service provider options, novel and disruptive mechanics in innovation brings recognition as a Challenger for Blockchain Services 2019.Read the Avasant report
“In-house blockchain solutions primarily on Ethereum. Wide breadth of blockchain use cases.”
AVASANT ANALYST INSIGHTS
- EPAM is one of the few global software engineering firms that focus on blockchain. In 2016, it established a Blockchain Competency Center to provide service offerings in developing and implementing blockchain solutions.
- It started its practice with over 20 professionals with backgrounds from different industries, including financial services, healthcare, insurance, government, media, and retail. The practice focuses on identifying and qualifying blockchain use cases across these verticals. Few examples of such use cases are collateral management, public and private record-registries, and royalty distribution.
- Leveraging its strength in engineering services, it has developed expertise on open-source platforms such as Ethereum and NXT and has created in-house solutions on Ethereum, such as Digital Asset Management Platform, Open Betting Platform, and Loyalty Network.
Investments and Innovation
- To accelerate its implementation of blockchain in the supply chain, digital direct marketing, and anti-counterfeiting, it made a seed investment in a blockchain start-up Sigmaledger in November 2018. Along with the Blockchain Competence Center, it has plans to form a division of IT specialists in its Ukraine Kharkov office to work on this project.
- EPAM has developed a fair amount of thought leadership content in the form of blog posts and white papers. These cover many of the predictions about the impact of blockchain on industries.
- It also participates in events and conferences to promote the blockchain technology. In July 2019, it sponsored the Unconventional Resources Technology Conference (URTeC) in Colorado that had over 6,000 attendees and 300 technical presentations. Here, EPAM also shared one of its industry solutions that leverages blockchain.
2019 SD-WAN Managed Services RadarView Report
2019 Digital Masters RadarView™ Report
2019 Cybersecurity RadarView™ Report
2019 Applied AI and Advanced Analytics RadarView™ Report
2019 Internet of Things Services RadarView™ Report
2018 Hybrid Enterprise Cloud Services RadarView™ Report
2018 Intelligent Automation Services RadarView™ Report
2018 Blockchain Services RadarView™ Report
EPAM’s Blockchain Practice
This graphic was published by Avasant LLC as part of a larger research document and should be evaluated in the context of the entire document. The document is available upon request from Avasant website. Avasant does not endorse any provider, product or service depicted in its research publications, including RadarViewTM, and does not advise users to select only those providers recognized in these publications. Avasant’s research publications are based on information from best available sources and Avasant’s opinion at the time of publication, and their contents should not be construed as statements of fact. Avasant disclaims all warranties, expressed or implied, with respect to this research, including and warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.