Avasant Speaks at Digital Convergence Conference (DCC) 2019 Avasant Speaks at IAOP’s GOV19: Governance in the Digital Era
“Vast portfolio of solution accelerators and platform. Strong partnerships. Robust thought leadership.”
- Infosys’ independent blockchain service line has now become a dedicated practice with its business development, marketing, delivery, research, training, and operations teams working across the globe. The practice not only provides end-to-end blockchain capabilities but also enables blockchain integration with other emerging technologies.
- It focuses on organizing working groups in every industry to develop industry-specific use cases, solutions, and strategies. These working groups collaborate closely with the blockchain practice to further enhance its offerings.
- It has been accelerating its clients’ blockchain adoption journey through its vast portfolio, which contains 45+ accelerators, including the Infosys Intelligent Application Platform (IIAP) that addresses use cases requiring the convergence of emerging technologies.
- It has successfully deployed live enterprise blockchain networks and ready to onboard networks such as cross-border remittance and government taxation (supposed to go live soon). It leverages its partnerships and facilitates consortium development to drive this network effect.
Investments and Innovation
- EdgeVerve, Infosys’ wholly-owned subsidiary, develops products in emerging technologies, including blockchain. NIA provenance, its flagship blockchain offering and Finacle Blockchain Frameworks (for payments and trade connect network) were developed by EdgeVerve. It also leverages capabilities from its R&D unit, Infosys Center for Emerging Technology Solutions (ICETS) to bring cutting-edge applications to its clients. It is heavily investing in the integration of emerging technologies through ICETs.
- It is significantly investing in innovation hubs across the US, Europe, and Australia and establishing dedicated industry-specific blockchain experience labs in delivery centers across the globe. The clients and partners can co-build and showcase solutions through these innovation hubs.
- Infosys has been active in developing and disseminating its blockchain-specific points-of-view through blogs, podcasts, videos covering blockchain across industries (agriculture, education, e-governance), the future of blockchain, the possibilities around this technology, etc. It has significantly invested its time and efforts in developing the blockchain industry by participating in various events, conferences sponsored by consortia such as ASSOCHAM and R3 Corda. It has also showcased its solutions in external events such as Oracle Open World, Modern Business Experience, CordaCon.
- It is heavily engaged in organizing workshops for blockchain training and awareness and has completed 2900+ total workshops and trained 1500+ resources on advanced blockchain topics.
DISCLAIMER: This graphic was published by Avasant LLC as part of a larger research document and should be evaluated in the context of the entire document. The document is available upon request from Avasant website. Avasant does not endorse any provider, product or service depicted in its research publications, including RadarViewTM, and does not advise users to select only those providers recognized in these publications. Avasant’s research publications are based on information from best available sources and Avasant’s opinion at the time of publication, and their contents should not be construed as statements of fact. Avasant disclaims all warranties, expressed or implied, with respect to this research, including and warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.