Zensar recognized as a Challenger in Avasant’s Blockchain Services 2019 RadarView™ Report
Among endless service provider options, novel and disruptive mechanics in innovation brings recognition as a Challenger for Blockchain Services 2019.Read the Avasant report
“Research-focused blockchain solution delivery through ZenSmartBlox Suite. Multiple engagements in the non-profit sector.”
AVASANT ANALYST INSIGHTS
- Identifying blockchain as a core part of its growth strategy, Zensar incubated its blockchain practice in 2016 under ZenLabs, which drives the company’s business innovation. It leverages its ZenSmartBlox platform with its accelerators for production-ready deployments.
- It has developed over 12 industry-specific PoCs in the BFSI, supply chain, non-profit and healthcare industries. Showcasing its deep understanding of the non-profit vertical, it has a live engagement going on for a global development network among multiple blockchain engagements in a social welfare organization.
- It has a research integrated solution delivery and has 5 blockchain patents focused on functional applicability, governance, and engineering.
- It has a vast blockchain ecosystem of platforms, tools, and infrastructure providers. Its in-house-built accelerators can deploy blockchain across different infrastructures such as Azure, AWS, and private cloud and protocols such as Ethereum, Hyperledger, Multichain, IOTA, and Quorum.
Investments and Innovation
- With half of its planned investments in developing assets, Zensar intends to expand its blockchain capability by developing blockchain tools. It has a strategic focus to provide integration into Oracle, Salesforce, and Guidewire in 2019. It is building an Oracle controller and a smart contract controller.
- To expand its blockchain ecosystem, it has extensive go-to-market plans in the manufacturing vertical. It is planning to collaborate with the IOTA Foundation for IOTA-based implementation in manufacturing.
- Zensar is involved in generating thought leadership content by publishing various white papers on the applicability of blockchain and the power of automation with blockchain in smart contracts.
- It is also active in crucial industry association events, including the NASSCOM Roundtable for defining the roadmap for blockchain in India in 2019.
2019 SD-WAN Managed Services RadarView Report
2019 Digital Masters RadarView™ Report
2019 Cybersecurity RadarView™ Report
2019 Applied AI and Advanced Analytics RadarView™ Report
2019 Internet of Things Services RadarView™ Report
2018 Hybrid Enterprise Cloud Services RadarView™ Report
2018 Intelligent Automation Services RadarView™ Report
2018 Blockchain Services RadarView™ Report
Zensar’s Blockchain Practice
This graphic was published by Avasant LLC as part of a larger research document and should be evaluated in the context of the entire document. The document is available upon request from Avasant website. Avasant does not endorse any provider, product or service depicted in its research publications, including RadarViewTM, and does not advise users to select only those providers recognized in these publications. Avasant’s research publications are based on information from best available sources and Avasant’s opinion at the time of publication, and their contents should not be construed as statements of fact. Avasant disclaims all warranties, expressed or implied, with respect to this research, including and warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.