Infosys recognized as an Innovator in Avasant’s Blockchain Services RadarView™ Report
Among endless service provider options, novel and disruptive mechanics in the innovation of Blockchain brings recognition as an Innovator for Blockchain Services 2018.Read the Avasant report
“Early mover with a strong go to market approach built on strong partnerships and blockchain assets.”
AVASANT ANALYST INSIGHTS
- Infosys is one of the early movers and has been developing the practice for over three years. It has developed DLT-agnostic frameworks (from their iCETs and Edgeverve units), a separate blockchain practice and blockchain working groups in their key verticals and horizontals.
- On the people front, they have created a consulting group within the blockchain practice which comprises of techno-functional resources augmented with power programmers who focus only on emerging technologies, especially from an integration perspective.
- They have three live network clients in the banking and financial services space, in addition to several client engagements at various stages of development.
- Infosys is also developing cross-digital solutions, especially at the intersection of IoT and blockchain.
- Infosys has invested in developing in-house frameworks and solution accelerators to help develop POCs and use cases rapidly, especially in the Banking and financial services, supply chain and trade finance sectors. They are also developing reusable assets in multiple industry verticals.
- The Infosys Innovation fund is being leveraged to identify, incubate and develop joint ventures with promising start ups in the blockchain space
- Infosys has strong partnerships with all technology leaders and engages with them for joint sales pitches, go to market, capability showcase and solution development.
- Infosys is an active member of the Enterprise Ethereum Alliance and is a part of working groups enhancing the platform. They are also a member of Microsoft’s Blockchain Partner Council which enables them to work on joint projects with Microsoft blockchain and Azure. They are also developing partnerships across other consortiums, academia and enterprises, and are also evaluating niche start ups for partnerships.
- Infosys invests significantly in market creation by hosting a number of multi-party interactions and design thinking workshops to jointly ideate about the future applications of blockchain. This contributes to internal development as well as potentially creating new consortiums.
- Infosys has been active in developing and disseminating their blockchain specific points of view and engages with the industry through industry events, thought leadership initiatives, and a vibrant digital media presence.
This graphic was published by Avasant LLC as part of a larger research document and should be evaluated in the context of the entire document. The document is available upon request from Avasant website. Avasant does not endorse any provider, product or service depicted in its research publications, including RadarViewTM, and does not advise users to select only those providers recognized in these publications. Avasant’s research publications are based on information from best available sources and Avasant’s opinion at the time of publication, and their contents should not be construed as statements of fact. Avasant disclaims all warranties, expressed or implied, with respect to this research, including and warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.