LTI recognized as a Leader in Avasant’s first Blockchain Services RadarView™ Report
Among endless service provider options, novel and disruptive mechanics in the innovation of Blockchain brings recognition as a Leader for Blockchain Services 2018.Read the Avasant report
“Strategic intent towards blockchain with a fast growing practice and diverse client base. Investing in developing pioneering use cases and converged digital solutions.”
AVASANT ANALYST INSIGHTS
- LTI has focused on Blockchain as a critical part of their growth strategy over the last 24 months, and have moved blockchain from under consulting to an independent practice. They have seen good traction from existing as well as new clients, and have also been able to support them from POC to Pilot to Production stage through a judicious combination of choosing the right clients (the ones that can drive Blockchain acceptance throughout multi-party value chain) and a robust mechanism for showing immediate value from POCs.
- LTI has taken a holistic approach to digital and leverage their MOSAIC platform for developing converged digital solutions, including some IoT + Blockchain solutions. In addition they have developed a number of blockchain specific accelerators and frameworks to help transitioning and integration of blockchain solutions.
- LTI also has multiple use cases across both key platforms with identity management and track & trace on Ethereum and KYC, journal entries on Hyperledger.
- LTI has identified supply chain and micro-payments as two of the areas of IP development in the near term and are developing offerings and platforms associated with these.
- LTI is aiming to scale up and expand, in terms of practice size as well as geographic presence, and has plans for Asia, Middle East and Africa expansion. Over the last year or so, LTI has built robust and engaged partnerships with key technology enterprises for joint solution development and go to market. LTI has also developed academic interaction to access innovation and create a talent acquisition engine which would be critical as blockchain skills continue to be at a premium.
- LTI has been a recent, yet active member of the Enterprise Ethereum alliance and the Microsoft Blockchain Member council. They are a part of working groups focused on developing the platform itself, and in developing industry specific solutions through collaboration with other members. In addition they are also considering joining the Hyperledger Project.
- While awareness about LTI as a blockchain services provider and thought leader is growing, there is more to be done to take the message to market.
This graphic was published by Avasant LLC as part of a larger research document and should be evaluated in the context of the entire document. The document is available upon request from Avasant website. Avasant does not endorse any provider, product or service depicted in its research publications, including RadarViewTM, and does not advise users to select only those providers recognized in these publications. Avasant’s research publications are based on information from best available sources and Avasant’s opinion at the time of publication, and their contents should not be construed as statements of fact. Avasant disclaims all warranties, expressed or implied, with respect to this research, including and warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.