NTT DATA recognized as a Leader in Avasant’s Blockchain Services RadarView™ Report
Among endless service provider options, novel and disruptive mechanics in the innovation of Blockchain brings recognition as a Leader for Blockchain Services 2018.Read the Avasant report
AVASANT ANALYST INSIGHTS
- NTT DATA focused on blockchain quite early and was a founding member of the Hyperledger Foundation, contributing projects such as Hyperledger Quilt (Interledger Protocol) and Iroha framework for reusable assets to the development. They have a sizeable practice and a set of partnerships and are known as a technical powerhouse in this space.
- They have developed some deep POCs and pilots across key industries leveraging collaboration centers in US, Italy, Spain and Germany, plus industry-specific centers in Japan.
- NTT DATA’s clients are well distributed across industries and use cases. They are also focusing on increasing the number of projects that move from POC to Production stage for their expanding client base.
- They have a robust training program with a good mix of internal and external (Hyperledger, Corda etc.) training for their staff.
- NTT DATA is focusing on expanding its practice by developing industry-specific solutions internally and with an extended partner network. In addition, they continue to develop tools and solution accelerators to help clients integrate blockchains with their IT systems, and to speed up blockchain applications development.
- They have increased strategic focus on rapidly taking some of their collaboration platforms to market to derive commercial benefits.
- NTT DATA continues to expand partnerships with all key DLT platforms and most industry specialist platforms, and is also expanding their startup ecosystem engagement.
- NTT DATA is a very active member of various consortia. It is a founding member of both Hyperledger and Alastria consortiums, apart from being a member of the Enterprise Ethereum Alliance, R3 Corda and Ripple.
- NTT DATA has founded a consortium with 13 leading Japanese companies including banks, shippers, insurance companies, shipping companies and freight forwarders.
- They have started expanding their business centric thought leadership activities to focus on industry specific solutions. One of the forthcoming activities is the publication of a book on blockchain.
This graphic was published by Avasant LLC as part of a larger research document and should be evaluated in the context of the entire document. The document is available upon request from Avasant website. Avasant does not endorse any provider, product or service depicted in its research publications, including RadarViewTM, and does not advise users to select only those providers recognized in these publications. Avasant’s research publications are based on information from best available sources and Avasant’s opinion at the time of publication, and their contents should not be construed as statements of fact. Avasant disclaims all warranties, expressed or implied, with respect to this research, including and warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.