Avasant Speaks at Digital Convergence Conference (DCC) 2019 Avasant Speaks at IAOP’s GOV19: Governance in the Digital Era
“Hispanic focused provider with a tailor-made approach to blockchain development. Enviable POC to production conversion.”
- UST Global has taken an agile approach to their digital practice, including blockchain, and built tailor made solutions for a small set of established clients rather than developing broad-based industry specific offerings. This has helped them develop a number of use cases in their focus markets of Spain and Latin America.
- Even with a lean practice, UST Global has been able to leverage its tailor made approach to drive projects to the Production stage. They’ve achieved traction in the Energy sector, with multiple projects with a leading European energy company, and in the banking industry with some Latin America-focused banks.
- Provenance, payments and digital identity are some of the areas where UST Global has distinctive use cases.
- UST Global is taking a well balanced approach to its investments and is rapidly building scale through hiring expansion, but is also developing new assets in the form of new offerings, solution accelerators, tools and prototypes over the next year.
- UST Global continues to develop high added-value products for their clients and are also working on launching five new products this year. They have also established partnerships to access tools for self-sovereign identity in the financial services space to aid this.
- They are also developing a more well-rounded ecosystem by exploring enterprise and academic partnerships.
- UST Global is one of the co-founders of the Alastria Network, a Spain-specific multi-sectorial consortium for the establishment of a semi-public blockchain/DLT infrastructure which is legally effective in Spain. With this initiative, UST Global is emerging as a thought leader in the blockchain space.
- UST Global undertakes regular market creation activities and engages with industry stakeholders in various industry events, forums and associations, that it either leads or participates in, especially in the regions in which it focuses.
DISCLAIMER: This graphic was published by Avasant LLC as part of a larger research document and should be evaluated in the context of the entire document. The document is available upon request from Avasant website. Avasant does not endorse any provider, product or service depicted in its research publications, including RadarViewTM, and does not advise users to select only those providers recognized in these publications. Avasant’s research publications are based on information from best available sources and Avasant’s opinion at the time of publication, and their contents should not be construed as statements of fact. Avasant disclaims all warranties, expressed or implied, with respect to this research, including and warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.