Wipro recognized as an Innovator in Avasant’s Blockchain Services RadarView™ Report
Among endless service provider options, novel and disruptive mechanics in the innovation of Blockchain brings recognition as an Innovator for Blockchain Services 2018.Read the Avasant report
AVASANT ANALYST INSIGHTS
- Blockchain has been a focus area for Wipro since fairly early. Consequently, they have developed mature offerings related to advisory, co-innovation and experimentation, blockchain applications and network services that they take to market.
- Wipro also built a blockchain center of excellence to develop industry specific use cases and solutions. This center also houses the blockchain innovation labs, which provision blockchain environments to help clients experiment with prototypes to test scalability, performance and security of blockchain platforms.
- Wipro has a blockchain academy to train its teams on five key platforms and build in-house blockchain capability. With this, they have been able to build a substantial number of blockchain trained resources.
- Wipro is leveraging its $100 M strategic investment fund to identify and invest in the start up ecosystem around blockchain and other digital areas.
- Wipro has also created a robust partner ecosystem by engaging with industry consortia like Hyperledger and Enterprise Ethereum Alliance, strategic partnerships with Microsoft, IBM, Oracle, SAP and a specialist blockchain partner ecosystem with R3, MultiChain, GEM, and others.
- Wipro’s people investment has also ensured that they have a sizeable pool of blockchain trained resources across the organization.
- Wipro is very active in the thought leadership space and has used various channels to disseminate its point of views, industry use cases and industry news. They have also been active in key industry events.
- They have also joined both the Hyperledger Foundation and the Enterprise Ethereum Alliance consortiums with the express aim of building enterprise grade blockchain solutions.
This graphic was published by Avasant LLC as part of a larger research document and should be evaluated in the context of the entire document. The document is available upon request from Avasant website. Avasant does not endorse any provider, product or service depicted in its research publications, including RadarViewTM, and does not advise users to select only those providers recognized in these publications. Avasant’s research publications are based on information from best available sources and Avasant’s opinion at the time of publication, and their contents should not be construed as statements of fact. Avasant disclaims all warranties, expressed or implied, with respect to this research, including and warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.