Zensar recognized as a Challenger in Avasant’s Blockchain Services RadarView™ Report
Among endless service provider options, novel and disruptive mechanics in the innovation of Blockchain brings recognition as a Challenger for Blockchain Services 2018.Read the Avasant report
AVASANT ANALYST INSIGHTS
- Zensar recently set up their separate blockchain practice under the digital focused Zen Labs. In their initial phase of practice development, they have focused on developing modularized enterprise grade solutions and the ZenSmartBlox framework (which helps POCs in the Zen Labs private cloud to validate technical feasibility).
- Zensar has been running a number of POCs in different industries such as financial services, supply chain, travel and transportation and governance and are in the proof of value stage in most of these engagements. They have been able to develop these POCs with existing clients where they have strong relationships.
- Zensar identifies high performers from within their company with great algorithmic and development skills, and provides extensive training to develop blockchain skills. This approach has helped bridge the existing dearth of blockchain talent.
- Zensar is focusing on developing frameworks and tools to accelerate blockchain analytics, interoperability and integration. They are also further expanding the functionalities of their reusable assets such as Blockchain Administrative Controller, ZenSmartBlox Visualizer, and Smart Contract Utility.
- Zensar is taking a circumspect approach to building their partnership ecosystem, and while they are developing cross-platform development partnerships, they are still evaluating joining key consortia.
- However, Zensar is already developing innovation-driving partnerships with key academic institutions.
- Zensar is in the process of joining the Hyperledger consortium and is initiating various other thought leadership activities through developing point of views, industry association event participation.
This graphic was published by Avasant LLC as part of a larger research document and should be evaluated in the context of the entire document. The document is available upon request from Avasant website. Avasant does not endorse any provider, product or service depicted in its research publications, including RadarViewTM, and does not advise users to select only those providers recognized in these publications. Avasant’s research publications are based on information from best available sources and Avasant’s opinion at the time of publication, and their contents should not be construed as statements of fact. Avasant disclaims all warranties, expressed or implied, with respect to this research, including and warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.