AT&T recognized as a Leader in Avasant’s Cybersecurity Services RadarView™ Report 2020
Among endless service provider options, novel and disruptive mechanics in innovation brings recognition as a Leader for Cybersecurity Services 2020.Read the Avasant report
“Investing in its SIEM platform capabilities. Continuing to expand its cybersecurity partner program. Growing focus in the APAC region.”
AVASANT ANALYST INSIGHTS
- Last year, AT&T formed an independent security division, AT&T Cybersecurity, which included AlienVault, AT&T Cybersecurity Consulting, and AT&T Managed Security Services. It focuses on 5 security solutions: network and cloud, endpoint solutions, identity and access management (IAM), threat detection and response, and cyberstrategy risk and consulting.
- AT&T Cybersecurity introduced a new managed threat detection and response service that leverages AlienVault technology and threat intelligence along with the capabilities of AT&T’s security operations center (SOC) and managed services.
- It has 8 SOCs and around 2,000 security experts. Every week, these Cybersecurity teams typically help to mitigate 700 distributed denial-of-service (DDoS) attacks.
- To enhance the threat detection controls, AT&T Cybersecurity integrated Box’s cloud content management feature into its unified security management (USM) platform.
- AT&T continues to expand its cybersecurity partner program and recently enrolled VirtualArmour, a cybersecurity managed services provider. The integration of their platforms enhanced threat management capability and provided cross-selling opportunities to their respective customers.
- It partnered with Cygilant to target mid-sized organizations and help enhance their threat detection, investigation and incident response capabilities and gain access to SOC-as-a-Service.
- It joined the Global Telco Security Alliance launched in 2018 by Etisalat, Singtel, SoftBank, and Telefónica. The intent is to share threat intelligence and security best practices with other telcos.
Investments and Innovation
- With its growing focus in the APAC region, AT&T opened its first office in Sydney and hired a new Asia-Pacific partner manager for strategic accounts. This followed with the hiring A/NZ MSSP channel sales manager, to grow in Australia and New Zealand markets. AT&T also partnered with Fujitsu in Japan and initiated building a team in Singapore.
- It is also investing in talent development and contributed $25,000 as scholarship funds to students at Grambling State University that provides a bachelor of science in cybersecurity.
- It collaborated with the Air Force Association (AFA) to teach teens basic cybersecurity skills and help achieve online awareness at AFA CyberCamps.
AT&T’S CYBERSECURITY SERVICES PRACTICE
2019-2020 UTILITIES DIGITAL SERVICES RADARVIEW™ REPORT
2019-2020 INTELLIGENT AUTOMATION SERVICES RADARVIEW™ REPORT
2019-2020 HEALTHCARE DIGITAL SERVICES RADARVIEW™ REPORT
2019-2020 AIRLINES AND AIRPORTS DIGITAL SERVICES RADARVIEW™ REPORT
2019 BLOCKCHAIN SERVICES RADARVIEW™ REPORT
2019 SD-WAN MANAGED SERVICES RADARVIEW REPORT
2019 DIGITAL MASTERS RADARVIEW™ REPORT
2019 CYBERSECURITY RADARVIEW™ REPORT
2019 APPLIED AI AND ADVANCED ANALYTICS RADARVIEW™ REPORT
2019 INTERNET OF THINGS SERVICES RADARVIEW™ REPORT
2018 HYBRID ENTERPRISE CLOUD SERVICES RADARVIEW™ REPORT
2018 INTELLIGENT AUTOMATION SERVICES RADARVIEW™ REPORT
2018 BLOCKCHAIN SERVICES RADARVIEW™ REPORT
This graphic was published by Avasant LLC as part of a larger research document and should be evaluated in the context of the entire document. The document is available upon request from Avasant website. Avasant does not endorse any provider, product or service depicted in its research publications, including RadarViewTM, and does not advise users to select only those providers recognized in these publications. Avasant’s research publications are based on information from best available sources and Avasant’s opinion at the time of publication, and their contents should not be construed as statements of fact. Avasant disclaims all warranties, expressed or implied, with respect to this research, including and warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.