BAE Systems recognized as an Innovator in Avasant’s Cybersecurity Services RadarView™ Report 2020
Among endless service provider options, novel and disruptive mechanics in innovation brings recognition as an Innovator for Cybersecurity Services 2020.Read the Avasant report
“Specializes in aerospace and defense security. Significant deals with the US, UK, and other government agencies.”
AVASANT ANALYST INSIGHTS
- BAE Systems offers cyber intelligence and security services with a strong aerospace and defense capability. Its customers are primarily US military and government agencies, UK government agencies, and some commercial enterprises.
- As governments continue to prioritize defense and security, it has gone for long-term projects in the US, the UK, Saudi Arabia, and Australia which are also its principal markets.
- It offers solutions as licensed technologies, software-as-a-service subscriptions, outsourced managed services, and consulting and system integration projects.
- It has a team of 84 security analysts who monitor IT infrastructure 24x7x365 from its 4 global SOCs, with qualifications in GCIH, CEH, CCNA Security, OSCP, GCIA, and CISSP. The team utilizes advanced techniques, including event correlation, data mining, and behavioral modeling to improve network security and reduce risk.
- As part of the business strategy, BAE Systems collaborated with Dell EMC on a federated secure cloud solution (provides flexibility to deploy to public, on-premise or hybrid cloud environments) to address the growing demand from the US intelligence community, Department of Defense, or federal/civilian government organization. This offering is further strengthened by combining the capabilities of Splunk and Flexera.
- BAE Systems (NetReveal solution) has partnered with Arachnys (cloud-native Customer Risk Intelligence platform) to improve the security and risk management of the financial institutions, to address anti-money laundering, compliance obligations, fraud detection, and prevention.
- It signed an MoU with the Saudi’s Prince Mohammed bin Salman College to provide training in cybersecurity, AI, and advanced technologies.
Investments and Innovation
- BAE Systems’ investments in product engineering, primarily NetReveal, and Managed Security Services increased in 2019, as the steady demand for anti-fraud and regulatory compliance products from multi-national financial institutions continues.
- It also continues to invest in its SOCs as the US and the UK markets prefer procuring services of a specialist operations center for security monitoring.
- It expanded its support for cybersecurity programs and its workforce in Augusta, Georgia by opening an innovation hub. It will tap into the local talent to build a team of experts in cloud, AI, and cybersecurity.
BAE SYSTEMS’ CYBERSECURITY SERVICES PRACTICE
2019-2020 UTILITIES DIGITAL SERVICES RADARVIEW™ REPORT
2019-2020 INTELLIGENT AUTOMATION SERVICES RADARVIEW™ REPORT
2019-2020 HEALTHCARE DIGITAL SERVICES RADARVIEW™ REPORT
2019-2020 AIRLINES AND AIRPORTS DIGITAL SERVICES RADARVIEW™ REPORT
2019 BLOCKCHAIN SERVICES RADARVIEW™ REPORT
2019 SD-WAN MANAGED SERVICES RADARVIEW REPORT
2019 DIGITAL MASTERS RADARVIEW™ REPORT
2019 CYBERSECURITY RADARVIEW™ REPORT
2019 APPLIED AI AND ADVANCED ANALYTICS RADARVIEW™ REPORT
2019 INTERNET OF THINGS SERVICES RADARVIEW™ REPORT
2018 HYBRID ENTERPRISE CLOUD SERVICES RADARVIEW™ REPORT
2018 INTELLIGENT AUTOMATION SERVICES RADARVIEW™ REPORT
2018 BLOCKCHAIN SERVICES RADARVIEW™ REPORT
This graphic was published by Avasant LLC as part of a larger research document and should be evaluated in the context of the entire document. The document is available upon request from Avasant website. Avasant does not endorse any provider, product or service depicted in its research publications, including RadarViewTM, and does not advise users to select only those providers recognized in these publications. Avasant’s research publications are based on information from best available sources and Avasant’s opinion at the time of publication, and their contents should not be construed as statements of fact. Avasant disclaims all warranties, expressed or implied, with respect to this research, including and warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.