Capgemini recognized as a Disruptor in Avasant’s Cybersecurity Services RadarView™ Report 2020
Among endless service provider options, novel and disruptive mechanics in innovation brings recognition as a Disruptor for Cybersecurity Services 2020.Read the Avasant report
“Developing its APAC region clients and services. Expanding its SOC and digital studios capabilities. Investing in talent development through its academy.”
AVASANT ANALYST INSIGHTS
- Capgemini is enabling organizations to modernize IT infrastructure by migrating their services to the cloud. Cybersecurity is one of its 7 strategic priorities including customer experience, cloud, AI & analytics, digital manufacturing, digital core with SAP S/4 HANA, and ADM.
- Over the years, it has invested significantly towards building cybersecurity capabilities, through partnerships and acquisitions, including Leidos Cyber. It also acquired Altran Technologies to further strengthen its digital transformation, cloud, IoT, AI, and 5G capabilities.
- It provides end-to-end cybersecurity support services, including consulting, compliance, protection, and monitoring services through its network of global SOCs.
- As part of its managed security services, Capgemini introduced Future-Ready Endpoint Security as a Service (EPaaS) specially designed for a digital workplace environment to help accelerate the incident response time.
- It serves customers across industry and market segments, helping them meet their security requirements across their digital transformation journey.
- Capgemini is collaborating with AWS, Microsoft, Google, IBM, and Dell on its 7 strategic priorities including cybersecurity.
- It is part of the Cybersecurity Tech Accord, a global alliance of over 60 technology companies that are collaborating to protect customers against malicious threats.
- It is also participating in various digital inclusion programs, including Grande Ecole du Numérique (GEN) in France, and has partnered with NASSCOM in India.
Investments and Innovation
- To address the increased consumer demand in the APAC region, Capgemini expanded its operations in Australia by opening a new SOC in Melbourne. Through this SOC, Capgemini offers end-to-end solutions that include advanced threat detection, vulnerability management, fraud monitoring, incident response, forensics, and cyber risk management as well as data protection and regulatory compliance services.
- It also launched 3 Invent studios in Australia (Sydney, Melbourne, and Canberra) which bring innovative digital capabilities that enable organizations to prototype, test and scale their products and services.
- It has established Digital Academies, which aims to help bridge the academia/industry knowledge and skills gap.
CAPGEMINI’S CYBERSECURITY SERVICES PRACTICE
2019-2020 UTILITIES DIGITAL SERVICES RADARVIEW™ REPORT
2019-2020 INTELLIGENT AUTOMATION SERVICES RADARVIEW™ REPORT
2019-2020 HEALTHCARE DIGITAL SERVICES RADARVIEW™ REPORT
2019-2020 AIRLINES AND AIRPORTS DIGITAL SERVICES RADARVIEW™ REPORT
2019 BLOCKCHAIN SERVICES RADARVIEW™ REPORT
2019 SD-WAN MANAGED SERVICES RADARVIEW REPORT
2019 DIGITAL MASTERS RADARVIEW™ REPORT
2019 CYBERSECURITY RADARVIEW™ REPORT
2019 APPLIED AI AND ADVANCED ANALYTICS RADARVIEW™ REPORT
2019 INTERNET OF THINGS SERVICES RADARVIEW™ REPORT
2018 HYBRID ENTERPRISE CLOUD SERVICES RADARVIEW™ REPORT
2018 INTELLIGENT AUTOMATION SERVICES RADARVIEW™ REPORT
2018 BLOCKCHAIN SERVICES RADARVIEW™ REPORT
This graphic was published by Avasant LLC as part of a larger research document and should be evaluated in the context of the entire document. The document is available upon request from Avasant website. Avasant does not endorse any provider, product or service depicted in its research publications, including RadarViewTM, and does not advise users to select only those providers recognized in these publications. Avasant’s research publications are based on information from best available sources and Avasant’s opinion at the time of publication, and their contents should not be construed as statements of fact. Avasant disclaims all warranties, expressed or implied, with respect to this research, including and warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.