Avasant is Proud to be a Global Partner at IAOP’s OWS2.0 2020 Response to COVID-19 Presented in Collaboration with Wells Fargo
“Focus on IAM/PAM. Continues to invest in automation and AI approach. Expanding SOCs and global reach.”
- Zensar provides a full security stack of consulting, professional and managed services across domains. It offers integrated SOC services, Application/Data Security, Cloud Security/CASB, Automation, Proactive Security Models, and IoT Security.
- As identity gains prominence over data, it collaborated with Zscaler to combine network (SD-WAN, Carriers, CDN, etc.) and security point solutions (Network Security, CASB, etc.) into a unified, global cloud-native service called Security Access Service Edge (SASE). This allows users to access the organization’s network through a single platform from any device and location.
- It leverages its The Vinci platform to drive predictive analytics, accelerate incidence response for L1 requests before it moves to L2 and L3 for advanced investigation, and manage new security use cases. It also introduced SOAR capabilities to automate and improve incident response time. To drive value, it leverages L3 and SMEs for all customer-facing support issues.
- It plans to continue to work on both automation and AI approach to provide a proactive solution rather than reactive.
- Zensar continues to collaborate with partners on multiple fronts including the formation of COEs, joint solution development, and GTM strategy.
- In conjunction with tool partners such as RSA and BeyondTrust, it provides services around identity lifecycle management, privilege identity management, and UBA capabilities.
- In partnership with Check Point, it established Check Point’s latest edge protection/security appliance solution, Maestro, for its Security Labs. It collaborated with the IBM QRadar team to develop a new SOC offering and run joint marketing programs.
Investments and Innovation
- The majority of Zensar’s investment plans are around asset development, talent development (certifications and training), practice growth, and partner network expansion.
- It continues to invest in new technologies and SMEs within existing SOCs and cybersecurity stance. In 2019, Zensar opened its 4th SOC in London and has plans to open one in Westborough.
- It plans to continue to expand and accelerate sales in North America, and replicate its success model to other regions including the UK, Europe, and South Africa.
DISCLAIMER: This graphic was published by Avasant LLC as part of a larger research document and should be evaluated in the context of the entire document. The document is available upon request from Avasant website. Avasant does not endorse any provider, product or service depicted in its research publications, including RadarViewTM, and does not advise users to select only those providers recognized in these publications. Avasant’s research publications are based on information from best available sources and Avasant’s opinion at the time of publication, and their contents should not be construed as statements of fact. Avasant disclaims all warranties, expressed or implied, with respect to this research, including and warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.