LTI recognized as a Challenger in Avasant’s Cybersecurity Services RadarView™ Report
Among endless service provider options, novel and disruptive mechanics in innovation brings recognition as a Challenger for Cybersecurity Services 2019.Read the Avasant report
AVASANT ANALYST INSIGHTS
- One of the key features of LTI’s practice is joint solution development — it works with different vendors to create specific features and solutions for customers.
- Its GTM strategy also involves partnering with solution vendors to jointly address the market need.
- It has set up CoEs around Threat Detection & Monitoring, Threat Hunting, Threat Intelligence, Threat Prevention, Vulnerability Management, IoT & OT Security, and many more.
- Majority of its clients are from the manufacturing sector.
- Its vision is to expand and enhance Cyber Defense Resiliency Consulting and Managed Security Services across the globe.
- Some of the major technology vendors in its partnership ecosystem include IBM, McAfee, RSA, Oracle, Splunk, and CyberSponse. It also works with many start-ups such as Smokescreen and CloudSEK to help them deliver better products and improving their offerings using its own experiences.
- It has joint GTM strategy with platform providers such as Rank, Lucideus and CloudSEK. It also partnered with various universities such as IITs and Ted Rogers School to help train staff and hire suitable candidates.
Investments and Innovation
- It has planned R&D investment around emerging areas of threat management like Blockchain and industry-wise OT Security.
- Its future strategy is to enhance sales and marketing activities across all its major operating regions – US, Canada, UK, EU, SA, Nordics, MENA and India, for which it plans to invest 60% of its revenue.
This graphic was published by Avasant LLC as part of a larger research document and should be evaluated in the context of the entire document. The document is available upon request from Avasant website. Avasant does not endorse any provider, product or service depicted in its research publications, including RadarViewTM, and does not advise users to select only those providers recognized in these publications. Avasant’s research publications are based on information from best available sources and Avasant’s opinion at the time of publication, and their contents should not be construed as statements of fact. Avasant disclaims all warranties, expressed or implied, with respect to this research, including and warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.