Orange Business Services recognized as a Disruptor in Avasant’s Cybersecurity Services RadarView™ Report
Among endless service provider options, novel and disruptive mechanics in innovation brings recognition as a Disruptor for Cybersecurity Services 2019.Read the Avasant report
AVASANT ANALYST INSIGHTS
- Orange security services include DDoS protection, incidence response management, security event intelligence, gateway security, and web content protection. The practice is supported by 4 CyberSOCs, for threat analysis, 9 SOCs for monitoring services, and 4 CERTs for computer security incidents.
- Its solution includes Flexible Security Platform, which provides next-generation firewall service and a dedicated customer web portal. Aside from a fully-digital experience for pay-per-use services and options, the platform’s functionality includes content protection, application control, user management, and advanced threat services. It is powered by Fortinet’s firewall virtualization technology on the cloud and appliances at customer premises.
- It recently launched a new service in partnership with Check Point called Mobile Threat Protection to help multinational enterprises safeguard their mobile device fleets against current and emerging threats.
- To meets its workforce requirement, it tied-up with top universities along with the Orange Cyberdefense Academy, which started in 2017.
- Orange has partnerships with multiple technology vendors such as Fortinet (for cybersecurity software, appliances and services), Trend Micro (for cybersecurity solutions such as enterprise security, security for hybrid cloud, etc.), ZScaler (for providing global cloud based information security), Arbor (for network security and monitoring software), and Ercom (for Cryptobox, an ultra-secure sharing and collaboration solution).
- It has signed an MoU with Europol, the European Union Agency for Law Enforcement Cooperation, to enhance their collaboration and share information on cyberthreats and major attacks.
Investments and Innovation
- To boost its Cyberdefense unit, Orange acquired the UK-based security company SecureData in Feb 2019. This deal brings SecureData’s lone SOC and 3 data centers to Orange. The acquisition includes SecureData’s security consulting arm, SensePost, which conducts research and penetration testing.
- In 2018, it further accelerated its international expansion with a new cyberdefence operation in Morocco. It strengthened its position in the Moroccan market as a central hub to meet the needs of businesses in French-speaking African countries. This hub will train its young recruits through partnerships with major French engineering schools.
This graphic was published by Avasant LLC as part of a larger research document and should be evaluated in the context of the entire document. The document is available upon request from Avasant website. Avasant does not endorse any provider, product or service depicted in its research publications, including RadarViewTM, and does not advise users to select only those providers recognized in these publications. Avasant’s research publications are based on information from best available sources and Avasant’s opinion at the time of publication, and their contents should not be construed as statements of fact. Avasant disclaims all warranties, expressed or implied, with respect to this research, including and warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.