Avasant Speaks at Digital Convergence Conference (DCC) 2019 Avasant Speaks at IAOP’s GOV19: Governance in the Digital Era
- Despite being a relatively recent entrant to the digital technology space, Mphasis is expanding its portfolio of offerings through a strong emphasis on developing capabilities through building IP, innovation labs and business case development. For instance, it is investing on IP-driven, faster, cheaper and innovative IoT transformation capabilities and accelerators across the IoT lifecycle.
- It has built a cognitive computing platform called DeepInsights which has seen good traction in client engagements, especially in the financial services domain around fraud prevention and transaction management.
- It continues its strength in the BFSI domain, but is also developing analytics use cases in other industries such as media (NLP-led risk classification), logistics (automated clearance operations and intelligent documents processing), among others.
- Mphasis is taking a strategic approach by building industry-specific solutions that integrate multiple emerging technologies and is leveraging alliances and partnerships to develop these hyperconverged technical offerings. For instance, it has developed an automated claim management solution that uses blockchain with IoT devices.
- It has also developed a patent-pending, cognitive intelligence platform, which enables enterprises to gain faster and more effective access to insights from data. It leverages cognitive intelligence, cloud and data analytics to enable enterprises to engage with their customers through personalized experiences and explore newer business models that leverage the potential of “anywhere, anytime, on any device” computing capabilities.
- Mphasis has built NextLabs, its R&D unit responsible for developing its intellectual property and showcasing use cases to clients. It has set up several labs where it demonstrates digital solutions, including NAO a recently developed autonomous connected humanoid robot.
- It leverages the ecosystem to develop IP or client-specific solutions by exploring domain-relevant innovative solutions from start-ups that could complement its offerings. It is investing in technology accelerators through strategic acquisitions that can help its clients gain competitive advantage. It also works along with the academia to develop cognitive computing solutions that would be open sourced and accessible to all.
- Recently, Mphasis acquired US-based Stelligent Systems LLC for USD 25M to enhance its DevOps automation capabilities.
DISCLAIMER: This graphic was published by Avasant LLC as part of a larger research document and should be evaluated in the context of the entire document. The document is available upon request from Avasant website. Avasant does not endorse any provider, product or service depicted in its research publications, including RadarViewTM, and does not advise users to select only those providers recognized in these publications. Avasant’s research publications are based on information from best available sources and Avasant’s opinion at the time of publication, and their contents should not be construed as statements of fact. Avasant disclaims all warranties, expressed or implied, with respect to this research, including and warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.