Zensar recognized as a Challenger in Avasant’s Digital Masters RadarView™ Report
Among endless service provider options, novel and disruptive mechanics in innovation brings recognition as a Challenger in Avasant’s Digital Masters RadarView™ Report 2019.Read the Avasant report
AVASANT ANALYST INSIGHTS
- Zensar is a rapidly growing provider with leadership-driven focus towards building strong capabilities across all tech prerequisites. This is done by in-house development of platforms under their “Return-on-Digital” approach and by building a wide range of market-ready digital solutions and accelerators through its partners.
- It has also started engaging in research and innovation around artificial intelligence, IoT, blockchain, conversational AI, computer vision and augmented reality by establishing Zenlabs, its innovation hub. This hub has significantly boosted its patent portfolio from only 5 patents to 25+ patents.
- The company is focused on leveraging technology partnerships and alliances like Pega and AWS to build its digital-led capabilities and offerings and bring value to customers. Some of the key initiatives include a joint GTM focused on the retail segment with AWS (i.e., to move solutions such as Oracle Commerce, Magento, SAP Hybris etc. on AWS) and market development around cloud security with Check Point.
- Zensar has put strategic focus on building solutions that integrate multiple technologies. This also includes edge computing solutions for various use cases using IoT, Azure, and Azure Stack. It has developed an IoT Analytics solution for anomaly detection and predictive maintenance.
- ZenAnalytica, its own analytics platform, can be deployed on any public cloud as well as on-premise. The Vinci is another product that has the capability to deploy and manage cloud and enable the customer to integrate security, predictive intelligence, automation and DevOps.
- It also leverages partners and industry-standard frameworks, and integrates them in its own IP in AI/ML to provide a robust Security Orchestration Automation and Response (SOAR) platform.
- Zensar uses innovation labs to expand its customer base. It has established 2 Zenlabs in India (Pune and Hyderabad) and is planning to establish 3 more, including 1 in the US. Overall, it is targeting to have a strong 300+ team of 15+ PhDs, product managers, programmers, statisticians, and hardware engineers at Zenlabs for research and innovation.
- It continues to strengthen its digital capabilities through acquisitions. In 2018, in line with its “Return on Digital” strategy, it acquired Cynosure Inc., which focuses on providing modern software implementation services to Property and Casualty (P&C) insurance.
This graphic was published by Avasant LLC as part of a larger research document and should be evaluated in the context of the entire document. The document is available upon request from Avasant website. Avasant does not endorse any provider, product or service depicted in its research publications, including RadarViewTM, and does not advise users to select only those providers recognized in these publications. Avasant’s research publications are based on information from best available sources and Avasant’s opinion at the time of publication, and their contents should not be construed as statements of fact. Avasant disclaims all warranties, expressed or implied, with respect to this research, including and warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.