Hexaware recognized as a Challenger in Avasant’s Healthcare Digital Services RadarView™ Report 2019-2020
Among endless service provider options, novel and disruptive mechanics in innovation brings recognition as a challenger for Healthcare Digital Services 2019-2020Read the Avasant report
AVASANT ANALYST INSIGHTS
- Hexaware is gaining recognition for its digital transformation solutions and services in the healthcare industry. It recently won a lucrative private cloud implementation deal for a managed healthcare company (Q2 of 2019).
- It has also helped clients in the recent past to introduce new digital technologies (such as RPA, automation and cloud) to improve business outcomes. A payor had a 260% increase in online member registration through co-development of a portal. A large third-party administrator had significant cost savings and operational enhancements in claims management through RPA implementation.
- Its healthcare revenue is growing and is expected to be a key vertical to lead overall company growth over the short-term. This, coupled with Hexaware’s strong focus on new digital offerings (such as IoT-based solutions), will help to strengthen its position in the digital healthcare services market in the near future.
Investments and Innovation
- In 2018, Hexaware launched its propriety platform, CarrotCube, which would support population health management solution. It provides a complete view of a patient’s medical profile and enables providers to offer digital and remote patient engagement services.
- In June 2019, it acquired Mobiquity, a US-based digital consulting services firm, for approx. USD 182M to boost its customer experience (CX) transformation capabilities across industries, including healthcare.
- Hexaware is bolstering its CarrotCube platform by collaborating with key partners: Salesforce (which hosts the platform on the Salesforce Health Cloud), as well as Zynx Health, Apple and Amazon Alexa.
- It also works with technology partners to co-develop and deliver solutions to its healthcare clients, e.g., it leveraged Azure Cloud and Nutanix to help a leading health club chain modernize its systems and processes.
This graphic was published by Avasant LLC as part of a larger research document and should be evaluated in the context of the entire document. The document is available upon request from Avasant website. Avasant does not endorse any provider, product or service depicted in its research publications, including RadarViewTM, and does not advise users to select only those providers recognized in these publications. Avasant’s research publications are based on information from best available sources and Avasant’s opinion at the time of publication, and their contents should not be construed as statements of fact. Avasant disclaims all warranties, expressed or implied, with respect to this research, including and warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.