Infinite Computer Solutions recognized as a Disruptor in Avasant’s Healthcare Digital Services RadarView™ Report 2019-2020
Among endless service provider options, novel and disruptive mechanics in innovation brings recognition as a disruptor for Healthcare Digital Services 2019-2020Read the Avasant report
AVASANT ANALYST INSIGHTS
- Infinite’s primary vertical is healthcare as it accounts for 38% of the company’s total revenue and has the highest healthcare-specific certified headcount vis-à-vis other verticals. Its strength lies in claims management in payor space & preventive care, treatment in provider’s space.
- In healthcare industry, its key differentiators are competitive pricing and aggressive delivery timelines. Infinite achieves this by continued investments in development of pre-built components which are deployed through accelerated customization and configuration based on the client’s requirements.
- Infinite’s expertise lies in developing customized solutions by integrating next gen technology (analytics, cloud, RPA, mobility, security) with its platform to offer application development and maintenance, information management and production support services to its healthcare clients. For example, Infinite created a secure portal for analysing the patient’s PHI data and generating the reports and dashboards for payor’s review.
- Infinite has multiple successful implementations of Medicaid and Medical Disability Evaluation (MDE) programs in the US.
Investments and Innovation
- It allocates ~3% of their total budget for the training and skills development of the employees aligned to the healthcare industry. The internal trainings are highly focused on platform development and support.
- Infinite is continuously investing in the platforms (Zyter, PC3) and emerging technologies (AI, analytics, security, RPA) to co-develop solutions with clients per their requirements.
- To optimize resource utilization, Infinite provides regular trainings on emerging technologies through its specialized CoEs.
- Infinite has multiple healthcare-specific technology partners. Some are long-standing companies like IBM (partnered for Truven and Watson) while others are niche companies (Vitreous Health) focused on the healthcare domain.
- It maintains a very strong network of experts and senior executives in the healthcare industry and looks to partner with complementary players in the market to address any gap in their offerings or solutions.
- It has also been engaging with healthcare-specific start-ups for investments and partnerships to leverage their technology expertise.
This graphic was published by Avasant LLC as part of a larger research document and should be evaluated in the context of the entire document. The document is available upon request from Avasant website. Avasant does not endorse any provider, product or service depicted in its research publications, including RadarViewTM, and does not advise users to select only those providers recognized in these publications. Avasant’s research publications are based on information from best available sources and Avasant’s opinion at the time of publication, and their contents should not be construed as statements of fact. Avasant disclaims all warranties, expressed or implied, with respect to this research, including and warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.