NTT Data recognized as an Innovator in Avasant’s Healthcare Digital Services RadarView™ Report 2019-2020
Among endless service provider options, novel and disruptive mechanics in innovation brings recognition as an Innovator for Healthcare Digital Services 2019-2020Read the Avasant report
“Leading innovations in healthcare using its extensive partner ecosystem. Offers industry-specific solutions infused with next-gen technologies.”
AVASANT ANALYST INSIGHTS
- NTT Data has a strong presence in the healthcare cloud and analytics space. Its cloud-based UCA solution for medical image analytics is featured in key projects and contains one of the most widely-used commercial medical imaging databases in the North American market. It was also recently engaged with one of the largest healthcare organizations in western Massachusetts for an advanced population health analytics solution.
- Its success in healthcare transformation projects is also driven by its strong consulting practice in areas such as cloud, enterprise IT, security, EHR/HIS, ERP, RCM, CX, supply chain, etc. One of its recent consulting engagements resulted in major savings and enhanced inventory management for a provider in Tennessee, through its supply chain transformation advisory and support.
- It is also at the forefront of many high-profile projects due to its size, domain expertise and digital capabilities. It is currently supporting the Japan Agency for Medical Research and Development (AMED) to fully develop a big data platform that will manage the health insurance claims data of the entire Japanese population. It also has expertise in all major EHR/HIS systems: Allscripts, Cerner, Epic, Greenway, MEDITECH, McKesson and NextGen, as well as in leading ERP applications incl. Kronos, Lawson, Epic and SAP.
Investments and Innovation
- In Q2 2019, NTT Data acquired State Healthcare Consulting practice from Cognosante, a leader in HIT solutions and services for federal and state health agencies. This acquisition strongly positions itself in the US public health market.
- It launched its Business Insights Engine (BIE) solution in Q2 2019, which is enabling its healthcare payor clients to improve member engagement and develop care programs based on data analytics and AI-driven predictive modeling.
- It also co-launched an AI-based emphysema diagnostic tool with Deenanath Mangeshkar Hospital in Pune, India in Q4 2018, which detected 56 cases over a 6-month POC project (170% higher than traditional systems). Further testing is being conducted in India, US and Japan.
- NTT Data has an extensive partner network supporting healthcare innovations in areas such as cloud, advance analytics and AI. It has partnerships with VitreosHealth (for advanced population health predictive analytics), with Google (to accelerate value-based care through cloud, population health analytics and clinical automation), and with MD.ai and DataFirst (for AI-based medical imaging solutions).
- It is also supporting industry innovations through healthcare start-ups. Catalia Health was a regional winner at the NTT 9th Annual Open Innovation Contest earlier in 2019 for its AI-based solution that analyzes behavioral change to improve patient engagement and health outcomes.
NTT Data’s Healthcare Practice
2019 Airlines and Airports RadarView™ Report
2019 Blockchain Services RadarView™ Report
2019 SD-WAN Managed Services RadarView Report
2019 Digital Masters RadarView™ Report
2019 Cybersecurity RadarView™ Report
2019 Applied AI and Advanced Analytics RadarView™ Report
2019 Internet of Things Services RadarView™ Report
2018 Hybrid Enterprise Cloud Services RadarView™ Report
2018 Intelligent Automation Services RadarView™ Report
2018 Blockchain Services RadarView™ Report
This graphic was published by Avasant LLC as part of a larger research document and should be evaluated in the context of the entire document. The document is available upon request from Avasant website. Avasant does not endorse any provider, product or service depicted in its research publications, including RadarViewTM, and does not advise users to select only those providers recognized in these publications. Avasant’s research publications are based on information from best available sources and Avasant’s opinion at the time of publication, and their contents should not be construed as statements of fact. Avasant disclaims all warranties, expressed or implied, with respect to this research, including and warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.