Accenture recognized as a Leader in Avasant’s Hybrid Enterprise Cloud Services RadarView™ Report 2019 – 2020
Among endless service provider options, novel and disruptive mechanics in innovation brings recognition as a Leader for Hybrid Enterprise Cloud Services 2019-2020.Read the Avasant report
AVASANT ANALYST INSIGHTS
- Accenture has taken a holistic approach to addressing the challenges and needs of its hybrid cloud enterprise clients. It has conducted 25,000+ cloud projects (80% of which are Fortune 100) across multiple verticals and has successfully migrated ~1.6M+ workloads to the private or public cloud. Cloud services form the bedrock of Accenture’s group strategy and contribute close to USD 9B, over 25% of the total revenue.
- It leverages its broad and robust portfolio of pre-built solution accelerators and frameworks, including its flagship cloud management platform Accenture Cloud Platform (ACP). Recently, ACP has been awarded a patent by the US Patent and Trademark Office for analytics-based multi-cloud tagging capabilities.
- It has more than 85 industry-specific cloud solutions such INTIENT clinical platform (healthcare), Cloud Retail Execution (retail & CPG), and post-trade process (financial services).
- It has a fairly large practice of 84,000 cloud professionals, wielding more than 44,000+ certifications across multiple cloud technologies.
- Accenture has forged a wide range of strategic alliances with leading technology vendors and cloud services providers. With AWS, it continues to deepen its ties around joint co-innovation, solution co-development, and joint GTM. To date, it has accredited 5,000 AWS-trained technologists and 3,000 professionals across 16 AWS cloud competencies.
- In February 2019, it has established a new Microsoft Business Group through its joint venture in partnership with Avanade. The group will leverage the expertise of more than 45,000 professionals to help clients expand service capabilities, scale globally, and develop joint solutions.
- It leverages Docker partnership to enhance its existing multi-cloud CaaS portfolio and offer industrialized solutions, within Accenture Cloud Factory.
Investments & Innovation
- Accenture leverages the acquisitive approach to enhance its hybrid cloud offerings, add new clients, and extend geographical presence. Some of its recent acquisitions include Cirruseo (2019), PrimeQ (2018), Certus Solutions (2018), DAZ Systems (2018), SADA Systems (2018), and Phase One (2017).
- It is aggressively investing in asset development. For instance, it has unveiled its Network Decision Platform, an AI/ML-enabled cloud solution, to help network operators prioritize and calibrate network investment, planning, deployment, and service support.
- Through its Cloud Innovation Centre in Rome, it has invested in a global skills training partnership program with VMware where it is enabling customers to build, test and implement cloud solutions.
This graphic was published by Avasant LLC as part of a larger research document and should be evaluated in the context of the entire document. The document is available upon request from Avasant website. Avasant does not endorse any provider, product or service depicted in its research publications, including RadarViewTM, and does not advise users to select only those providers recognized in these publications. Avasant’s research publications are based on information from best available sources and Avasant’s opinion at the time of publication, and their contents should not be construed as statements of fact. Avasant disclaims all warranties, expressed or implied, with respect to this research, including and warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.