Mphasis recognized as a Disruptor in Avasant’s Hybrid Enterprise Cloud Services RadarView™ Report 2019 – 2020
Among endless service provider options, novel and disruptive mechanics in innovation brings recognition as a Disruptor for Hybrid Enterprise Cloud Services 2019-2020.Read the Avasant report
AVASANT ANALYST INSIGHTS
- Cloud computing has been central to Mphasis’ X2C² ™ strategy (powered by Cloud and Cognitive) and is helping them win significant deals in this space. Consequently, Mphasis has seen a nearly 85% increase in the number of hybrid cloud customers over the last 12 months.
- It has an array of in-house developed reusable assets, which includes hybrid cloud solution accelerators and frameworks. The Mphasis cloud platform has been implemented across most of its 45+ customer base.
- It has a strong architectural acumen and footprint evidenced through the successes of its marquee client engagements, managing 53K servers across data centers and private clouds, well supported by more than 2,000 cloud experts.
- It is looking to expand beyond its core expertise in BFSI and has developed use cases in other industries such as healthcare (claims adjudication), travel & transportation (truck volume estimate, damage prediction), and media (NLP-led risk classification), among others.
- It leverages a flexible pricing approach, combining hybrid, value-based, subscription-based and pay-as-you-go models.
- Mphasis has forged a partnership with Industry leaders: AWS and Microsoft Azure for an IaaS Platform, Pivotal for a PaaS Platform, RedHat Open Shift and Cloud Foundry for open-source technology, and Right Scale for cloud management.
- Mphasis leverages its membership in the Hewlett Packard Enterprise (HPE)-driven Cloud28, an online marketplace, to boost its cloud services catalog to a wider customer base and unlock new business opportunities.
- To gain a stronger digital foothold in the financial market, Mphasis has joined hands with Camunda, a software company specializing in business process management, to offer financial services clients with faster time-to-market and high-value services.
Investments & Innovation
- Mphasis has strategically invested USD 25M in Stelligent, which specializes in DevOps automation on AWS. This has strengthened its capabilities around cloud and cognitive services, integration and delivery solutions on AWS to leading enterprises in the US.
- Through TalentNext, a company-wide framework to incentivize and upskill resources, it has graduated 4,000+ resources from the Mphasis training university and trained 2,000+ multi-cloud engineers.
- It continues to amplify and foster innovations through its established state-of-the-art NEXT Labs, where it has developed more than 100 solution accelerators around cloud, cognitive and service transformation.
This graphic was published by Avasant LLC as part of a larger research document and should be evaluated in the context of the entire document. The document is available upon request from Avasant website. Avasant does not endorse any provider, product or service depicted in its research publications, including RadarViewTM, and does not advise users to select only those providers recognized in these publications. Avasant’s research publications are based on information from best available sources and Avasant’s opinion at the time of publication, and their contents should not be construed as statements of fact. Avasant disclaims all warranties, expressed or implied, with respect to this research, including and warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.