TCS recognized as a Leader in Avasant’s Hybrid Enterprise Cloud Services RadarView™ Report 2019 – 2020
Among endless service provider options, novel and disruptive mechanics in innovation brings recognition as a Leader for Hybrid Enterprise Cloud Services 2019-2020.Read the Avasant report
AVASANT ANALYST INSIGHTS
- TCS, with its traditional application & infrastructure strength, has identified cloud as a business transformation enabler. It continues to experience strong enterprise demand for hybrid cloud services, earning over USD 3B (across IaaS, PaaS, and SaaS) per year and successfully managing over 150K+ enterprise workload transitions.
- Its Enterprise Cloud Platform (ECP), launched in 2017, has gained significant traction and won 40 customers to date. This flagship platform is well supported by 1,000+ practitioners, 15 cloud availability zones in 15 TCS-owned cloud availability zones in the US, UK, Germany, Nordics, Japan, Australia, Singapore, Canada, etc.
- It has a wide client base of 1,300+ customers who are well supported by a massive practice size of 56K cloud experts, which includes Architects-Ninjas (40%), Orchestrators (30%) and Administrators, Operations, and developers (30%).
- It has successfully performed 25+ security assessment, leveraging 5K security professionals and 60+ dedicated SOCs.
- TCS has a vast partnership network across all key stakeholders in the cloud ecosystem. It has co-developed 100+ cloud solutions with its partner network, along with GTM engagements with leading hyperscale providers. For instance, it has partnered with GCP to build industry-specific cloud solutions for retail customers.
- To accelerate open-source development, it has forged a strategic partnership with Red Hat where it is developing microservices-based solutions such as Customer View and Cognitive Center based on Red Hat’s OpenShift container platform.
- It has high engagements with AWS, where it has launched its Connected Intelligence Data Lake for Business on AWS Marketplace.
Investments & Innovation
- Another forward-looking aspect of TCS’ strategy is to build advanced technology solutions that complement IoT, AI, blockchain, etc. For instance, it has partnered with Microsoft and R3 to develop scalable cross-industry blockchain platform solutions.
- Through its Cloud Dance program, it has transformed and reskilled its 56K experts with specific tool and technical competencies around leading public cloud platforms. As part of this, it has trained 7,000 professionals who have external certifications while 26,000 of them are internally trained on AWS, Azure, and GCP.
- It aggressively invests and focuses on IP development. For instance, it has launched ‘TCS BaNCS for Payments ‘ enabling organizations to offer instant payment services. In 2019, it also released Jile, a SaaS-based DevOps platform, accelerating DevOps development through 400+ Agile delivery centers.
This graphic was published by Avasant LLC as part of a larger research document and should be evaluated in the context of the entire document. The document is available upon request from Avasant website. Avasant does not endorse any provider, product or service depicted in its research publications, including RadarViewTM, and does not advise users to select only those providers recognized in these publications. Avasant’s research publications are based on information from best available sources and Avasant’s opinion at the time of publication, and their contents should not be construed as statements of fact. Avasant disclaims all warranties, expressed or implied, with respect to this research, including and warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.