UST Global recognized as a Disruptor in Avasant’s Hybrid Enterprise Cloud Services RadarView™ Report 2019 – 2020
Among endless service provider options, novel and disruptive mechanics in innovation brings recognition as a Disruptor for Hybrid Enterprise Cloud Services 2019-2020.Read the Avasant report
AVASANT ANALYST INSIGHTS
- Cloud is one of the fastest-growing (40% YoY) service arm of UST Global’s digital transformation practice. Currently, it offers hybrid cloud services under its “Cloud & Infrastructure” umbrella of services, leveraging the rich experience of managing 1.8M+ servers, 300+ PB storage, 150K DB instances, and 150K network devices.
- The company has taken an IP-driven approach and has made strategic investments in developing reusable IPs. For instance, their proprietary private cloud platform UST Fortuna launched in 2019 has seen significant traction, with 12-15 ongoing conversations in the US and EMEA.
- It has developed a sizeable practice (~2,000) with technical expertise in cloud engineering, brokerage, DevOps, and automation are well distributed across 24 delivery centers in APAC (75%), North America (15%) and EMEA (10%) region.
- It has deep client relationships and also works closely with them in a co-innovation model. For instance, it is working around HIPAA compliance and has developed a next-generation broker solution for leading US-based healthcare solution provider.
- UST Global has established a strategic partnership with hyperscale providers such as AWS, Azure, GCP, IBM, and Oracle for licensing, reselling, and joint GTM. It has also partnered with leading universities such as the Massachusetts Institute of Technology(MIT) and Stanford University for joint R&D.
- It leverages a strong partnership with Microsoft (Gold partner) for joint GTM, promoting Azure offerings and training ~300 employees in Azure tools and technologies. Further, it has integrated Microsoft Azure Sentinel with its CyberProof Defense Center to improve efficiency, faster onboarding and reduced incident time.
- It continues to forge new alliances with emerging startup ecosystem, including mydoc (digital healthcare), imaginatik (software consulting), etc.
Investments & Innovation
- UST Global is expanding its industry-specific delivery capabilities and has launched a new Infinity Lab in Bentonville, Arkansas for retail, CPG and logistics clients. The other Infinity Labs are in Trivandrum, India and Aliso Viejo, California.
- It has raised ~USD 250M from Singapore’s sovereign wealth fund Temasek to fund its global expansion program, which involves the acquisition of niche start-ups. Some of its recent acquisition includes SeviTech Systems (2018), Xpansion (2018), and Pneuron (2018).
- In terms of asset development, it is in discussions with Adobe to develop a cloud-based kiosk solution on Azure platform for retail and healthcare clients.
This graphic was published by Avasant LLC as part of a larger research document and should be evaluated in the context of the entire document. The document is available upon request from Avasant website. Avasant does not endorse any provider, product or service depicted in its research publications, including RadarViewTM, and does not advise users to select only those providers recognized in these publications. Avasant’s research publications are based on information from best available sources and Avasant’s opinion at the time of publication, and their contents should not be construed as statements of fact. Avasant disclaims all warranties, expressed or implied, with respect to this research, including and warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.