DXC recognized as an Innovator in Avasant’s Hybrid Enterprise Cloud Services RadarView™ Report
Among endless service provider options, novel and disruptive mechanics in innovation brings recognition as an Innovator for Hybrid Enterprise Cloud Services 2018.Read the Avasant report
AVASANT ANALYST INSIGHTS
- After the merger to create DXC in 2017, the cloud service business has been seeing increasing traction. The year-over-year growth in cloud services bookings is close to 37%. The cloud business revenue itself has grown by over 42% in the same period.
- DXC has a wide client base of over 800 clients for cloud services for whom it has migrated over 60K workloads. These continued relationships helped accelerate its focus areas around cloud and digital.
- It has also been developing accelerators to help enterprise clients plan, pilot and test enterprise and cloud applications from DXC and its partners. These accelerators are grouped under its QuickStarts offerings.
- DXC has multipronged partnerships with both Azure and AWS. It has set up an “analytics migration factory” for Microsoft Azure in Bangalore, India. Through this, it will help clients achieve efficient cloud migrations using tools prebuilt with analytics and AI. It also plans to open 2 more factories in Warsaw and Manila by the end of the year.
- It also established a new strategic AWS integrated practice, encompassing joint development, marketing, sales and delivery of AWS and DXC solutions. It also has more than 900 AWS certifications and plan to double this base by next year.
Investments & Innovation
- DXC has been fairly active in its inorganic approach for developing cloud-native capabilities. In March 2018, it acquired Australia-based Oracle cloud provider M-Power Solutions and Virtual Clarity, a leading provider of IT-as-a-service transformation. Earlier, in 2017, it had also acquired Fruition Partners to expand its range of cloud-based service management solutions.
- It has instituted an innovative crowd sourcing platform called Talent Cloud. This helps DXC to source on-demand and scalable workforce without the barriers of geographic location.
This graphic was published by Avasant LLC as part of a larger research document and should be evaluated in the context of the entire document. The document is available upon request from Avasant website. Avasant does not endorse any provider, product or service depicted in its research publications, including RadarViewTM, and does not advise users to select only those providers recognized in these publications. Avasant’s research publications are based on information from best available sources and Avasant’s opinion at the time of publication, and their contents should not be construed as statements of fact. Avasant disclaims all warranties, expressed or implied, with respect to this research, including and warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.