NIIT Technologies recognized as a Disruptor in Avasant’s Hybrid Enterprise Cloud Services RadarView™ Report
Among endless service provider options, novel and disruptive mechanics in innovation brings recognition as a Disruptor for Hybrid Enterprise Cloud Services 2018.Read the Avasant report
AVASANT ANALYST INSIGHTS
- NIIT Technologies has put renewed focus on the cloud practice over the last 12 months with aggressive goals from a revenue, client mining and capability development perspectives. It has been rewarded with significant cloud projects with existing clients and increasing traction with new logos. It has also been building the roadmap for the future with a number of reference architectures and frameworks being produced and planned.
- Its hybrid and multi-cloud management platform, CloudPixy, is heavily focused on bringing automation and artificial intelligence to optimize the governance and orchestration capabilities. It covers the top public clouds as well as Openstack private clouds.
- In line with the company’s focus on travel and transportation, banking, financial services and insurance, it has a robust set of cloud offerings and architectures in these industries. For instance, its reference architecture for global online travel agencies (OTA) provides a fast-track cloud transformation and implementation solution.
- NIIT is expanding its partnerships with Azure and AWS, along with other ecosystem providers that also bring in AI and automation such as CloudFx, OpsRamp, AppDynamics and Arago. OpsRamp, for example, offers an intelligent IT operations management platform, while Arago helps NIIT offer an AI-based service to their clients for autonomous optimization of business and IT processes.
- It has also been working extensively with Microsoft on joint solution development, go-to-market and channel enablement.
Investments & Innovation
- Under its new practice leadership, there is an investment push towards building new IP and assets in the hybrid cloud services space. The teams are working on building reference architectures and proofs-of-concept focused on specific industries. These are good foundational assets as it aims to expand to more new clients in the next 12 months.
- NIIT Technologies also has a global digital innovation center in Hyderabad, India which is focused on research and technological development across digital areas. One such area of research is the use of service mesh, containers and microservices to build portable platforms across both public and private clouds.
This graphic was published by Avasant LLC as part of a larger research document and should be evaluated in the context of the entire document. The document is available upon request from Avasant website. Avasant does not endorse any provider, product or service depicted in its research publications, including RadarViewTM, and does not advise users to select only those providers recognized in these publications. Avasant’s research publications are based on information from best available sources and Avasant’s opinion at the time of publication, and their contents should not be construed as statements of fact. Avasant disclaims all warranties, expressed or implied, with respect to this research, including and warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.