TCS recognized as a Leader in Avasant’s Hybrid Enterprise Cloud Services RadarView™ Report
Among endless service provider options, novel and disruptive mechanics in innovation brings recognition as a Leader for Hybrid Enterprise Cloud Services 2018.Read the Avasant report
AVASANT ANALYST INSIGHTS
- TCS has been focusing on the hybrid cloud space and aims to continuously evolve its offerings and models every 12-18 months. It got good client traction and has successfully managed over 150000 enterprise workload transitions.
- The TCS Enterprise Cloud Platform, based on Cisco Application Centric Infrastructure, has seen strong customer adoption (double-digit growth). Their multi-cloud management platform, TCS Cloud Exponence is also seeing traction as multi-cloud hybrid environments become more common.
- TCS flagship Cloud Consult and Architect offering provides compelling cloud capabilities to its clients through its proprietary DART (discovery, assessment, and recommendation tool) for assessment and architecture-related cloud services.
- TCS also has 14 data centers offering hybrid cloud across the globe. They provide seamless architecture integration with cloud ecosystem at IaaS, PaaS and SaaS layers.
- TCS has robust partnerships with leading technology providers, including AWS, Azure, Google, SAP, Intel, Oracle, HP, Dell EMC, Risc Networks, etc. Also has co-development plans with partners like AWS, Google, Alibaba, and has co-developed 100+ cloud solutions with its partner network.
- TCS has built a dedicated AWS Centre of Excellence (COE) and trained over 1,500+ AWS-certified professionals.
- TCS’ partnership with Mesosphere enhances existing DC/OS catalogue by providing big data platform-as-a-service on SMACK stack (Spark, Mesos, Akka, Cassandra, Kafka).
Investments & Innovation
- TCS is investing significantly in reskilling their people in higher end cloud technologies. Its stated aim is to have over 40% of its cloud team as architects (ninjas) and 30% as orchestrators, with a significant amount of automation augmenting a smaller pool of operations, administrators and developers.
- TCS integrates market-leading partner products with its in-house tools and assets like Cloud Delivery Platform to support its migration services right from discovery and planning to migration and orchestration.
This graphic was published by Avasant LLC as part of a larger research document and should be evaluated in the context of the entire document. The document is available upon request from Avasant website. Avasant does not endorse any provider, product or service depicted in its research publications, including RadarViewTM, and does not advise users to select only those providers recognized in these publications. Avasant’s research publications are based on information from best available sources and Avasant’s opinion at the time of publication, and their contents should not be construed as statements of fact. Avasant disclaims all warranties, expressed or implied, with respect to this research, including and warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.