Unisys recognized as a Disruptor in Avasant’s Hybrid Enterprise Cloud Services RadarView™ Report
Among endless service provider options, novel and disruptive mechanics in innovation brings recognition as a Disruptor for Hybrid Enterprise Cloud Services 2018.Read the Avasant report
AVASANT ANALYST INSIGHTS
- Unisys, with its strong federal and government focus, is well-positioned to leverage the large scale adoption of cloud in government IT modernization as identified in the US President’s agenda published in early 2018.
- It also launched Digital Government Accelerators, which will help state and local government agencies to speed up cloud deployments, digital service optimization, licensing and compliance using the AMANDA™ platform from CSDC to eliminate paperwork burdens and improve productivity.
- Unisys also has comprehensive managed services under CloudForte™ to help customers securely move their data and applications to Amazon Web Services (AWS). This service is gaining traction and helping government agencies to modernize their IT infrastructure. To accelerate the CloudForte™ adoption, Unisys established a “Cloud Center of Enablement” which has 500 AWS-certified professionals.
- Unisys has developed strategic partnerships to develop and enhance their cloud-native capabilities with the likes of Microsoft (gold partner), Amazon Web Services (advanced consulting partner, and 100 global AWS certified professionals), ServiceNow (gold sales partner) and many more.
- It has considerable focus on the AWS partnership and is one of only 8 firms with both the AWS Government Competency and membership in the AWS MSP Partner Program.
- It also works closely with Microsoft for developing innovative solutions and was the 2017 Microsoft Innovation Partner of the Year.
Investments & Innovation
- The company is continuously investing its proprietary security software “Unisys Stealth”, with launching new upgrades to extend protection to purpose-built Internet of Things (IoT) devices and other connected equipment such as medical monitoring machines and baggage scanners.
- Unisys has joined the sedApta Group as a Startup Partner Together to further expand the sedApta S&OP Suite built on a public cloud platforms into the global market and help companies in the manufacturing and IT sectors improve change management processes and support continuous business process improvements.
This graphic was published by Avasant LLC as part of a larger research document and should be evaluated in the context of the entire document. The document is available upon request from Avasant website. Avasant does not endorse any provider, product or service depicted in its research publications, including RadarViewTM, and does not advise users to select only those providers recognized in these publications. Avasant’s research publications are based on information from best available sources and Avasant’s opinion at the time of publication, and their contents should not be construed as statements of fact. Avasant disclaims all warranties, expressed or implied, with respect to this research, including and warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.