UST Global recognized as a Challenger in Avasant’s Hybrid Enterprise Cloud Services RadarView™ Report
Among endless service provider options, novel and disruptive mechanics in innovation brings recognition as a Challenger for Hybrid Enterprise Cloud Services 2018.Read the Avasant report
AVASANT ANALYST INSIGHTS
- UST Global has end-to-end cloud solutions that span strategy and consulting to migration and operations. It is increasingly working with clients with hybrid environments and has built a set of frameworks and digital tools to speed up the migration and management processes. It has seen a nearly 30% increase in the number of hybrid customers over the last 12 months.
- UST Global’s hybrid cloud migration and management solutions focus on maximizing the value from cloud services implementations through non-linear automation using UST Global ZeroTouch automation solution, DevOps using the UST Global EdgeOps and securing hybrid deployments with its cloud security tool UST Global CyberEdge.
- Cloud is an identified strategic focus area for UST and it has ambitious growth plans around it, both in terms of revenue growth and capability development.
- UST Global is developing a partnership ecosystem that focuses on technology startups. It has supported over 300 startups last year and is also providing financial assistance to bring new innovations and technology to their customers.
- Amongst the cloud ecosystem, it is in the process of establishing partnerships and already count Microsoft and AWS as partners. It had a longer engagement with Azure that includes a number of joint go-to-market activities.
- Partnered with Corent in 2017 to gain access to SurPaaS cloud migration accelerator technology boosting its cloud migration capabilities.
Investments & Innovation
- UST Global has extensive investment plans for capability development in the cloud space and intends to expand its cloud CoE to over 2000 people.
- UST Global is expanding its North American delivery capabilities and acquired Xpanxion in 2018 to expand its delivery presence in the region.
- Its efforts in supporting a wide startup community has led to the acquisition of many companies in the new age technologies area. For instance, their recent acquisitions of Pneuron (Massachusetts-based cross-platform orchestration startup), SeviTech (chip design) and MyDoc (Singapore-based digital health platform).
This graphic was published by Avasant LLC as part of a larger research document and should be evaluated in the context of the entire document. The document is available upon request from Avasant website. Avasant does not endorse any provider, product or service depicted in its research publications, including RadarViewTM, and does not advise users to select only those providers recognized in these publications. Avasant’s research publications are based on information from best available sources and Avasant’s opinion at the time of publication, and their contents should not be construed as statements of fact. Avasant disclaims all warranties, expressed or implied, with respect to this research, including and warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.