Zensar recognized as an Innovator in Avasant’s Hybrid Enterprise Cloud Services RadarView™ Report
Among endless service provider options, novel and disruptive mechanics in innovation brings recognition as an Innovator for Hybrid Enterprise Cloud Services 2018.Read the Avasant report
AVASANT ANALYST INSIGHTS
- Zensar entered the cloud space fairly early by setting up a centralized cloud team in 2011. The cloud practice is a robust horizontal, cutting across industries and geographies to be the central pool for all cloud resources and technology skills in the company.
- Strong focus on in-house development of automation platforms under their “Return-on-Digital” approach. This has led to the development of their Vinci platform, which is an autonomics-led infrastructure services automation and orchestration platform. It integrates DevOps, infrastructure-as-code, monitoring, security and automation, along with elements of predictive intelligence. This platform is a part of all-new managed services engagement.
- Zensar has built a strong portfolio of best-of-breed solutions and accelerators through its partners. This comprises of migration tools (such as CloudEndure and Velostrata), multi-cloud orchestration (Cisco Cloud Center) and operations (Red Hat CloudForms) tools, and multi-tenant DR tools.
- It offers multiple pricing models that range from outcome-based, volume-based, milestone-based, managed services and time-and-materials.
- Zensar has a strong focus on partnerships and has created a separate partner/alliance team that reports directly to the CEO. Some of the key initiatives include a joint GTM focused on the retail segment (to move solutions such as Oracle Commerce, Magento, SAP Hybris etc. on AWS) with AWS, market development around cloud security with Check Point, and solution development around cloud readiness for custom apps with Cast Highlight, and a PoC to allow clients to seamlessly migrate to cloud with Aviatrix.
- Increasing partner footprint by driving higher engagement with AWS and Azure, and in process of signing partnerships with GCP and CloudFoundry.
Investments & Innovation
- Zensar is investing a significant share of their cloud revenues in expanding its human capital. It has a target of 80%+ growth in the number of certified professionals through a structured talent acquisition and upgrade plan.
- It is also setting up innovation labs to continue the development of its existing platform, including greater incorporation of artificial and machine intelligence, and also to develop their in-house multi-cloud provisioning toolset.
- It is also building industry-specific solutions in retail, manufacturing, banking, financial services and insurance.
This graphic was published by Avasant LLC as part of a larger research document and should be evaluated in the context of the entire document. The document is available upon request from Avasant website. Avasant does not endorse any provider, product or service depicted in its research publications, including RadarViewTM, and does not advise users to select only those providers recognized in these publications. Avasant’s research publications are based on information from best available sources and Avasant’s opinion at the time of publication, and their contents should not be construed as statements of fact. Avasant disclaims all warranties, expressed or implied, with respect to this research, including and warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.