Pegasystems recognized as an Innovator in Avasant’s IA Tools 2019 RadarView™ Report
Among endless service provider options, novel and disruptive mechanics in innovation brings recognition as an Innovator for Intelligent Automation Tools 2019.Read the Avasant report
“Specializes in BPM and CRM solutions. Unified platform with CRM, RPA and AI capabilities. Transitioning to cloud-based subscription model.”
AVASANT ANALYST INSIGHTS
- Pegasystems specializes in business process management (BPM) and customer relationship management (CRM) solutions. In June 2018, it introduced Pega Infinity which integrates its CRM, RPA and AI capabilities into a single platform that helps enhance its marketing campaign solution, provide dynamic UI templates to improve customer experience, offer a library of pre-built bots, and new OCR capabilities for virtual assistant for email. The platform comes with a sentiment analysis features and provides predictive analytics for industries such as insurance and financial services.
- To further enhance its AI capabilities, it recently introduced real-time AI connectors which give clients the flexibility to complement Pega AI with other AI engines, including new deep learning and machine vision capabilities as well as alternative machine learning and NLP services.
- As the customer service industry moves towards chat/messaging instead of voice interaction, it launched new digital messaging capabilities within Pega Customer Service that can help clients connect with their customers regardless of the messaging app. Also, it acquired a digital messaging platform, In The Chat (ITC), that unifies text messaging, social media, live chat, email, messengers, and chatbots for a conversation with customers.
- Pegasystems’ low-code platform provides integration capability to connect Pega apps to other services. Its system has a drag-and-drop interface, thus eliminating the need for developers to hard code connectors within apps.
- It treats RPA bots as connectors, thus making it easy to reuse where APIs don’t exist. Additionally, for all clients, it provides access to its library of pre-built bots that help save time on common business tasks. Along with multi-tenancy capability, it enables scalability and reduces the cost of operations.
- In June 2018, it launched the Pega Community, an open online community for users of varying experience levels to build software without coding.
- It also aids enterprises in setting up CoEs and works with them to jointly define scope and roadmap to achieve business goals.
- It plans to invest USD 200M over the next 5 years in its R&D center in Hyderabad and will continue to develop its BPM capability.
- Seeing the market trend and the customer preference for the subscription-based model, Pegasystems continues to invest in transitioning from legacy on-prem method to cloud-based subscription model.
- It engages its partner ecosystem through an annual event, PegaWorld, where it recognizes its alliance partners (for services, technology and systems integration) for their contribution towards driving client success. This year, it introduced a new category, Pega DX Hero awards, to recognize its clients who, through their automation ideas, solved business, customer, and employee challenges.
2019 SD-WAN Managed Services RadarView Report
2019 Digital Masters RadarView™ Report
2019 Cybersecurity RadarView™ Report
2019 Applied AI and Advanced Analytics RadarView™ Report
2019 Internet of Things Services RadarView™ Report
2018 Hybrid Enterprise Cloud Services RadarView™ Report
2018 Intelligent Automation Services RadarView™ Report
2018 Blockchain Services RadarView™ Report
This graphic was published by Avasant LLC as part of a larger research document and should be evaluated in the context of the entire document. The document is available upon request from Avasant website. Avasant does not endorse any provider, product or service depicted in its research publications, including RadarViewTM, and does not advise users to select only those providers recognized in these publications. Avasant’s research publications are based on information from best available sources and Avasant’s opinion at the time of publication, and their contents should not be construed as statements of fact. Avasant disclaims all warranties, expressed or implied, with respect to this research, including and warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.