Verint recognized as a Disruptor in Avasant’s IA Tools 2019 RadarView™ Report
Among endless service provider options, novel and disruptive mechanics in innovation brings recognition as a Disruptor for Intelligent Automation Tools 2019.Read the Avasant report
“Specializes in contact center and back-office processes. Strong R&D focus. Continues to strengthen its customer experience capabilities, including VoC.”
AVASANT ANALYST INSIGHTS
- Verint Systems specializes in contact center and back-office processes such as address change, claims processing, billing, underwriting, and other high-volume tasks. Its solutions revolve around workforce management, self-service bots for customers, voice of the customer (VoC), and compliance and fraud. Its Customer Engagement portfolio comprises of 65% of the revenue while remaining is derived from Cyber Intelligence.
- Its RPA includes patented image recognition and OCR that can run business processes across multiple applications and doesn’t require any integration. The solution is also scalable and can quickly respond to peak workloads by adding more robots.
- As customers are increasingly choosing to engage via text-based channels, Verint Systems strengthens its customer experience capability. It recently added anomaly detection to its VoC solutions (built upon Verint Text Analytics and Verint Speech Analytics) to help companies automate insights.
It also offers virtual assistant that uses AI and ML, bringing contextual capabilities to predict and personalize the interaction.
- It recently launched AI Blueprint to help enterprises identify the business need for AI and lay out roadmap of the resources required for implementation.
- Verint Systems offers an open platform which not only easily integrates into enterprise’s technology environment but is also compatible with other call center communications solutions, giving enterprises the flexibility to select the solution that suits best for their contact centers.
- It also offers flexible deployment models: public cloud (SaaS), private cloud, and/or perpetual license approach, or a combination of these.
It provides a dedicated team of technicians for on-site training, implementation support, consulting, managed services, and maintenance. It also leverages its partner network including distributors, SIs, VARs, and OEM partners, which account for half of its sales.
- It offers community experience to its customers through Telligent Community, which it offers through its acquisition of Telligent way back in 2015.
- Verint Systems has a robust R&D team, consisting of one-third of 6,100 professionals spread across the US, Israel, the UK, Ireland, Netherlands, Hungary, and Indonesia. It has invested more than USD 1B in R&D over the last decade, with a USD 210M budget last year, a 10% YoY growth.
- It also has a strong IP portfolio with close to 1,000 patents and patent applications across data capture, AI, ML, unstructured data analytics, predictive analytics, and automation.
- It organizes an annual user conference, Engage, where it provides updates on its product capabilities and provides a platform to interact with company executives, partners, and customers. This helps gather customer experiences and their points-of-view on the adoption of automation tools.
2019 SD-WAN Managed Services RadarView Report
2019 Digital Masters RadarView™ Report
2019 Cybersecurity RadarView™ Report
2019 Applied AI and Advanced Analytics RadarView™ Report
2019 Internet of Things Services RadarView™ Report
2018 Hybrid Enterprise Cloud Services RadarView™ Report
2018 Intelligent Automation Services RadarView™ Report
2018 Blockchain Services RadarView™ Report
This graphic was published by Avasant LLC as part of a larger research document and should be evaluated in the context of the entire document. The document is available upon request from Avasant website. Avasant does not endorse any provider, product or service depicted in its research publications, including RadarViewTM, and does not advise users to select only those providers recognized in these publications. Avasant’s research publications are based on information from best available sources and Avasant’s opinion at the time of publication, and their contents should not be construed as statements of fact. Avasant disclaims all warranties, expressed or implied, with respect to this research, including and warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.