WorkFusion recognized as a Disruptor in Avasant’s IA Tools 2019 RadarView™ Report
Among endless service provider options, novel and disruptive mechanics in innovation brings recognition as a Disruptor for Intelligent Automation Tools 2019.Read the Avasant report
AVASANT ANALYST INSIGHTS
- WorkFusion offers enterprise-level automation with self-learning RPA, cognitive and workflow in one platform. It automates shared services, F&A, and HR which cuts across processes and roles involved in banking and financial services, insurance and healthcare.
- It offers a low-/no-code platform that allows business users to configure complex processes with a drag-and-drop feature. It also comes with preloaded process templates as well as pre-built robotic, OCR, cognitive, and exception-handling components that help configure custom workflows.
- It offers centralized governance by bringing in existing operations into automation processes, thus ensuring maximum control, compliance, and auditability. Moreover, its predictive analytics feature allows the user to further optimize cost and capacity by providing a dashboard view.
- It comes with native quality control capability, AutoQC, which helps auto escalate the task to a human for validation if the SPA model identifies any anomaly while recognizing or inferring a pattern in the data. This human validation, in turn, is used to re-train the ML model, thus improving accuracy.
- In terms of security, SPA offers a vault feature, which centrally stores bot and admin credentials and allows role-based access control.
- With its plug-and-play feature, it is easy to set up and offers a solution that is portable, repeatable, and cost-effective when applied across functions.
- It offers 1-6-12 go-live program, aiming to implement solution within 12 weeks’ time-frame, involving 1 day of feasibility assessment and 6 weeks to POC.
- WorkFusion SPA can be deployed on-premise, in the cloud or in a hybrid on-premise/cloud model, without requirements of GPUs or custom chips.
- Though OCR is included in the standard SPA license which handles a global language set, it allows users the option to bring their own OCR engine.
It also offers RPA Express, a free version that allows users to automate web, desktop, and applications. This provides users a feel for the RPA tool. Its crowdsourcing product, Smart Crowd, provides labor agility by allowing enterprises to source labor without the need to hire.
- WorkFusion continues to innovate its RPA platform, and recently introduced a new version of its RPA software product, RPA Express Pro. This advanced RPA version allows enterprises to scale unattended bots and automate more complex, higher volume processes.
- It organizes Hackathons which challenge participants to create an original ML model and help extract information from invoices. Additionally, it also organizes annual conference – Ascend Summit, which brings together industry thought leaders to lay out the future roadmap.
- In May 2018, it raised USD 50M in Series E funding, bringing the company’s total investment to USD 118M. It plans to utilize these funds for expansion under the enhanced leadership team which has some change of roles and new appointments, bringing experience from Accenture and Microsoft.
This graphic was published by Avasant LLC as part of a larger research document and should be evaluated in the context of the entire document. The document is available upon request from Avasant website. Avasant does not endorse any provider, product or service depicted in its research publications, including RadarViewTM, and does not advise users to select only those providers recognized in these publications. Avasant’s research publications are based on information from best available sources and Avasant’s opinion at the time of publication, and their contents should not be construed as statements of fact. Avasant disclaims all warranties, expressed or implied, with respect to this research, including and warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.